175

--With Ryder--

Everyone's now sitting in the living room on the sofas.

Stormie: Ok, Ryder. Please explain what's going on.

Ryder takes a deep breath.

Ryder: Aubrey ran off with dad and uncle Riker following her and then mummy scared me and I ran away.

Stormie slightly smiles and holds Ryder's hand.

Stormie: Sweetie, do you know why Aubrey ran off? And where she might have gone?

Ryder remains silent and thinks for a moment. Then he shakes his head.

Ryder: No, I can only think of her going to her friends houses.

Mark: Well thank you for trying Ryder.

There's a knock on the door.

Rocky: I'll go and get it.

Rocky walks up to the door and screams. Everyone else runs up and they all scream too.

--With Aubrey--

Oscar's still in the kitchen, then the landline phone rings.

Oscar: I'll get it, you stay seated Aubrey!

Aubrey smiles and then everything went quiet in the kitchen. Aubrey decided to go up to the door and listen.

Oscar: Yea, she came to my house trusting me....I don't get it either...tomorrow? Ok sure. At the wharehouse?...you've got the rest? Awesome! See you there then, bye man.

Oscar hangs up and Aurbey runs back to her seat and Oscar then walks back in with two mugs filled with coffee.

Oscar: Can I ask something? I don't want to sound rude though.

I nod showing I understand.

Oscar: Why did you choose to come to my house? You could've gone anywhere, but you chose here...why?

Aubrey smiles at Oscar.

Aubrey: Well 1) My family would never suspect me being here. 2) They don't know where you live. 3) I really wanted to see you again.

Oscar holds Aubrey's hand.

Oscar: I've missed you so much.

Aubrey smiles.

Aubrey: Me too, I'm sorry but I think I may have overreacted about that whole situation.

Oscar: No, it's not your fault that I called you my property and it wasn't your fault that I got drunk and made out with another girl.

Aubrey: Yea, I guess you're right. I just feel like it's my fault, you know?

Oscar sighs and moves closer to Aubrey.

Oscar: I know how you feel, I feel like I caused us to brake up.

Aubrey looks at Oscar.

Aubrey: You are the reason we broke up!

Oscar: Yeah I know that!

Oscar pauses.

Aubrey: You're point is then?

Oscar waves his hands in the air.

Oscar: I don't know.

Aubrey and Oscar start laughing.

Oscar: I regret everything I did to you Aubrey. I seriously love you.

Aubrey: I-I love you too, but there's something I should tell you then.