62

--Next day, 7:30am--

Aubrey's in her bed upstairs crying.

--In Raura's room--

Laura wakes up and hears Aubrey.

Laura: Ross.

Ross doesn't move.

Laura: (Whisper shouting) ROSS!

Ross still doesn't move.

Laura slaps Ross.

Ross: (Wakes up) OW!

Laura: Shh! Listen...

There's silence, they can just hear Aubrey crying. Raura get up and run to her room to find her crying, hugging her pillow.

Raura run up to Aubrey. Ross cradles Aubery whilst Laura tries calming her down with soothing words.

--After 5 minutes--

Aubrey's calm. Ross and Laura keep exchanging looks to eachother. That's when they decided they should find out what's wrong.

Ross: Um, Aubrey?

Aubrey: Yes daddy?

Ross: What's wrong?

Aubrey: There's a girl in the corner of the room... She's scary. (Starts crying)

Laura: Baby girl, what does she look like?

Aubrey: S-She has b-blonde hair, b-blue eyes, pink c-cheeks.

Ross: What kind of clothes does she wear?

Aubrey: Blood.

Ross: She's covered in blood?

Aubrey nods her head frantically.

Aubrey: Sh-she has a g-gun... On the wall b-behind h-her is w-writing.

Laura: What does it say?

Aubrey: I DONT KNOW! (Ashamed) I can't read.

Laura gets her a pen and paper.

Laura: Write what it says.

Aubrey grabs the pen and paper, she starts to write but is crying at the same time so it's scruffy. Once done she shows it to Laura and it reads 'You're next'. Laura gasps. Ross gets a concerned look.

Ross: Laur, show me.

Laura hands Ross the piece of paper, once Ross reads it he gets nervous for Aubrey. He looks down at her, she's asleep.

Ross: (Whispers) What are we going to do?

Laura: (Whispers) For now, she's sleeping in our room so we can keep an eye on her. (Ross nods) Second, we need to see if she's old enough to see a therapist. This sort of thing ISNT normal.

Ross: We need to keep an eye on her at all times. Even if it means putting cameras in all rooms.

Laura: That's kinda creepy.

Ross: I know! But don't you want her to be safe? If we don't keep an eye on her and she's in the bathroom she could go crazy, loose breath or self harm! We can't take any chances! I can't loose my baby girl.

Laura: I know how you feel... Now, let's get Aubrey to our bed. She'll sleep inbetween us.

Ross: (Nods) But where will her bag go?

Laura: At the bottom of the bed?

Ross: Ok.

Everyone goes to bed.

--Later that day--

Ryland and Aubrey are out watching R5 rehearse whilst Laura's at home trying to find a therapist that will help a girl that's 5.

Laura: (On the phone) Hi yes, my name's Laura Lynch and my daughter Aubrey has started seeing things... She's 5... Why can't you help her?! Would it make any difference if I said she has cancer?!... Hello?... Hello?... UGH! (Throws the phone so it smashes against a wall) FUCK SAKE!

--With Aubrey--

Aubrey and Ryland are watching R5 rehearse. Aubrey has a diet coke and Ryland has a Dr Pepper and they're sharing popcorn.

R5 were playing 'Stay With Me' after that they all came down to see Aubrey and Ryland.

Ross: (Picks Aubrey up) Heya princess! How was that?!

Aubrey: That was... AWESOME!

Everyone laughs. Aubrey suddenly screams and clings onto Ross.

Ross: Baby what's wrong?

Aubrey: S-she's h-here. (Starts crying)

Rocky: (Confused) Whose here?

Ross mouths 'I'll explain later'. Everyone nods.

Ross: Don't worry princess. She won't hurt you because all of us are going to protect you.

Everyone: YEA!

Ross: Now A, sit here im just going to talk to your uncles and aunt ok?

Aubrey nods.

Aubrey: Be quick!

Everyone else walks off.

Rydel: So what's going on?

Ross: (Sighs) Aubrey's been seeing this girl everywhere and she's covered in blood and behind her theres blood on the wall saying 'You're next'. Aubrey's really scared, Laura's at home trying to find her a therapist.

Riker: If you can't find one, I'll do it for you.

Ross: Really?

Riker: Yea, remember I've been training to become a therapist. (In reality that's not true)

--Later that day--

Ross and Aubrey walk into the house.

Aubrey: Mummy we're home!

Laura runs downstairs and picks Aubrey up.

Laura: Hey beautiful.

Aubrey: (Giggles) Hey.

Ross: Aubrey we still need an answer for if you want to go to school?

Aubrey: I'll think about it and let you know later at dinner.

Raura: Ok.

Everyone laughs.

Aubrey goes to her room which has been moved downstairs.

Ross: So did you find a therapist?

Laura: (Sighs) No, but we need a new phone.

Ross: Why?

Laura: Everyone said they couldn't help her so I got frustrated and threw the phone. I tried to fix it. But now we need a new phone. (Smiles cheekily)

Ross: Ok, we'll buy a new phone tomorrow. And if you can't find anyone, I've found someone.

Laura: (Gasps) WHO?!

Ross: Riker.

Laura: Riker?

Ross: Yes, Riker. He's been doing a lot of training for this sort of thing, he said he'd give it a go.

Laura: Ok! Now we just need to ask for a time Riker's available.

Ross: I'll do it now. (Walks off and phones Riker)

Aubrey: (Walks into the living room which Laura's in) Mummy?

Laura: Yes sweetie?

Aubrey: I've thought about it, I'd like to go to school and if I don't like it I can stop, right?

Laura: Left.

Aubrey's confused.

Laura: Sorry, I've always wanted to try that. And yes, if you don't like it we can home school you.