81

--With Laura--

Ever since Ross left, Laura's been crying. She's been crying so much it now hurts to cry more and even talk. She's tried breathing into a bag to calm herself down, but nothing is working for her. The doctors are thinking she's going to have to have an operation or have a lot of treatment on her neck. But Laura doesn't like operations so she's thinking of going with the special treatment even though she has no idea what it is.

--At the airport, 1am--

Rocky: Dude, you ok?

Ross: Yea, why wouldn't I be?

Rydel: Maybe because you're shaking.

Ross looks down and sees he's shaking.

Ross: Sorry, I guess I'm just excited and nervous.

Rocky: Why?

Ross: Well I'm excited because I get to see my baby! And nervous because what if she really doesn't want us there? What if she screams at us telling us to get lost? Is it normal to be freaking out right now?!

Rydel: Ross, take deep breaths. In and out.

Ross does as told.

Rocky: Feel better now bud?

Ross nods his head.

Rydel hugs him.

Rocky: What about me?!

Rydel: Oh join in you big baby!

Rocky: That's very rude considering I'm not the baby here!

Ross rolls his eyes.

Ross: What a caring brother.

Rocky: I know right?! God you're so lucky to have me!

Ross mumbles.

Ross: More like cursed.

Rydel laughs and Rocky's confused because he didn't hear.

Rocky: What's so funny?

Rydel's still laughing.

Ross chuckles at her.

Ross: Doesn't matter.

--2 hours later--

Attendant: Plane 8573 to Colorado is boarding now at gate 4. I repeat plane 8573 to Colorado is boarding now at gate 4.

Ross sighs.

Rydel: Come on you guys, this is our plane!

Rydel drags Ross and Rocky to the gate so they can board.

Rocky is at the window seat, Ross is next to him and Rydel is next to Ross.

Throughout the journey Rocky keeps asking the flight attendant if there's any Mac an' cheese and they keep saying no. Rydel keeps talking to Ross about what they're going to do in Colorado and Ross is just cursing the day he was born.

Rydel gasps.

Rydel: Maybe we can go shopping!

Ross groans.

Ross: Please, no shopping Rydel.

Rydel: What's wrong?

Ross: Nothing.

Rydel looks at him.

Ross sighs.

Ross: I just want my family back to the way it was, I want to go back in time to when I slapped Aubrey.