120

Rocky got fed up with Jennette's complaints and decides to kiss her. Once they pull away.

Rocky: I've been wanting to do that at least one last time.

Jennette: Well now that we live together, we could make it happen more often.

Jennette slightly smiles.

Rocky: I don't know. I trusted you with my heart and you broke it. I don't know if I can trust you again.

Jennette: But you said you love me.

Rocky:Yea, but a big part of a relationship is trust. If I don't have any in you, what's the point?

Jennette: The point is that we'd be happy!

Rocky: I just need time. I'm sorry.

Rocky runs up to his room and slams the door shut and Jennette starts crying.

Jennette: I r-really l-love him!

Riker: Then you shouldn't have broken his heart.

Jennette: But I s-suck at long d-dis-distance relationships!

Ross: Then that's something for you to work on.

Jennette groans and goes upstairs to her room and slams the door shut.

Avan: Well, that was a nice start to seeing you all again!

Aubrey giggles then screams in pain. Terrance runs to her side.

Terrance: Baby, you have to tell me what's wrong!

Avan: BABY?!

Aubrey clutches her stomach and cries harder.

Terrance sighs.

Terrance: Aubrey and I are dating.

Avan turns to Ross.

Avan: And you accepted it?

Ross: Yea? I know, I should've said no.

Laura walks up to Aubrey and lifts her shirt to show a hand and foot against her stomach. Everyone gasps and Laura walks off into the kitchen to get a glass of cold water. Once she got the water she goes back into the living room and pours the water on Aubrey's stomach making the baby's hand and foot disappear.

Aubrey calms down.

Aubrey: What the hell was that?

Laura shrugs.

Ross: Laura might have known that from when she was pregnant, but if this did happen to her. Why didn't she tell me?

Ross looks at Laura and Laura looks down.

Laura: R-remember w-when Stormie g-got h-hymnotised?

Ryland: And she made you take your shirt off?

Laura nods.

Laura: R-remember what t-the b-baby did to m-me?

Ross: How could I forget? Your stomach was purple and blue, covered in bruises and stretch marks. It wasn't a beautiful sight but I still love you.

Laura: Well, a-around that t-time I h-had what A-Aubrey h-has.

Aubrey gets up and runs for the toilet and throws up. Terrance goes after her and rubs her back and holds her hair back. Terrance kisses her head.

Terrance: Just a few more months baby.

Aubrey: Yay me!

Terrance chuckles.