3

-Still during lunch-

Laura's POV

Me: So when can I meet this Ross guy? (Everybody gasps)

Calum: You wanna meet Ross? (Shocked and I nod)

Avan: Why?

Me: Well Raini was going on about how much of a bad boy he is... I like bad boys, and I wanna meet him.

Zendaya: If you wanna meet him look on the table behind us... (I turn around)

Me: Which one is he?

Bella: He's the blond in a leather jacket.

Me: I wanna see his face! The back of him is... Sexy. (I turn around and everyone's mouth is wide open). What? (I ask innocently)

Jennette: You already have a crush on him?!

Me: I don't know! Maybe... Can I meet him?

Raini: Sure go talk to him.

Me: Oh so nobody will come with me. (Everyone shakes their heads). Fine then. (Gets up and walks to Ross' table, taps Ross' shoulder, he turns around). H-hi... I'm La-laura.

Ross: Oh so your the new slut of the school? (Slightly chuckles and all Ross' friends laugh)

Maia: Good one Ross (high-five eachother).

Me: Oh well aren't you a sweetheart... Note the sarcasm.

John: Oh wow, that's kinda rude.

Ross: Look, what do you want? I was fine until I saw you!

Me: 'Rude!' (I thought to myself) Well I just wanted to be nice and get to know you but I don't think at the second it's going all that well.

Ross: Oh no shit Sherlock.

Me: Ok! Cut the crap why are you being so rude? What have I done to you?!

Ross: I'm the bad boy here so... It's my job to be rude. And I saw your face, that's what you've done.

Me: (My eyes fill with anger). 'Ok I'm ready to kill this guy' (I thought to myself).

Raini: Ooh.., shit got real!

Calum: Why what happened?!

Raini: Laura told me earlier not to mess with her cuz it won't end well, and she told us she does kickboxing, wrestling and boxing. (Everyone at their table is watching what'll happen next)

Me: Shut your gob! Before I shut it for you!

Ross: Ooh feisty... Me likey.

Me: Stand up.

Maia: Or what?

Me: I'll kiss Ross in front of everyone.

Ross: Y'know what? I don't think I'd mind that because there's no wa-

Me: (Cut him off by kissing him on the lips, I can't tell anyone this but I felt sparks in that kiss... Too bad it's the only kiss I'll get from him)

Ross: (OMG! Her lips are so soft! They way our lips move in perfect sync! Im loving this kiss)

Me: (Pulls away) Told ya I would.

Ross: Yes you did. Now it's my turn to return the favour.

Me: What fav- (Suddenly I felt Ross' lips on mine again. Ross pulls away)

Both: Wow...
----------------------

Hope you liked it!
Meg xxx