9

~Next day~

~Laura's POV~

OMG! I'm super nervous about today! I mean I know absolutely bugger-all about his family! That's when I realise 'Shit! I still haven't picked out an outfit and Ross is picking me up in 10 minutes!' Whilst I'm in the shower I'm thinking to myself again worrying that I'm gonna make a fool out of myself. I'm hoping I won't but this is me we're talking about... So, you never know. Whilst looking in my wardrobe the doorbell went. 'Fuck! He's early!' Without thinking of my actions I now realise I'm at the door with nothing but a towel on... 'Well I'm here now I might aswell open up'. I open the door to reveal Ross on his phone.

Me: Hey (I said shyly).

Ross: (Looking at his phone) He- (He looks me up and down wide-eyed) Umm... H-hey?

Me: Hey. Sorry your a little early, come in I'll be one second. Make yourself at home! (With that I run upstairs and let my towel fall to the floor once I'm in my room).

Downstairs Ross needs the loo so he walks upstairs looking and he opened Laura's bedroom door. She didn't notice him and because he's a teenaged boy with hormones, he tiptoes up to her, wraps his arms around her and kisses her neck.

Me: AAAHH! ROSS!

Ross: (Being innocent) What?

Me: Dude! I'm naked! Get out!

Ross: Why? I'm your boyfriend and you look smoking like that.

I knew I wouldn't win so I just carried on getting dressed. Once I put on my bra and underwear, Ross kisses my neck, next he swiftly turns me around, and unclasps my bra. I gasp at his actions. He smirks and removes my lace bra and decides to suck on my breast whilst massage the other. I tried my best to hold back from moaning but I couldn't hold it in!

Me: Ugh Ross... R-Ross. (I tangle my hands in his dirty blond hair and arch my back giving him more access. Suddenly there's a knock on my bedroom door).

???: Laura? You ok in there?

Me: (Whispering) Ross its V go hide in my wardrobe!

Ross does as he's told and dashes to the wardrobe, whilst I put on my bra and answer V.

Me: I'm fine V just getting dressed. But V, I need help. Come in I'm decent!

V walks in confused and I'm just in my undergarments. I explain to her I'm going to meet Ross' family, she screams and asked me hundreds of questions like 'OMG! Does he have any older sexy brothers?!' 'Are you and Ross already at second base?!' I answered them within seconds saying 'Idk I've never met his family and no we're not at second base' that's when she asks me the worst question 'Is Ross here? Is that why your moaning?' I could tell now she was getting excited. I just responded shyly saying 'No'. V could always tell when I'm lying though and knew I must've told Ross to hide in my wardrobe. I knew that because she marched up to my wardrobe and opens the door facing me when I notice Ross falling out. V just smirks at me.

Me: Oh what've I done now?! We didn't have sex!

V: Then why were you moaning?

I couldn't answer so Ross did... Oh joy.

Ross: Nessa it's my fault... I took her bra off and sucked on one and massaged the other.

I had turned deep Crimson by then and V screamed in my ear 'OMG you guys are so cute! Your so gonna get married and have kids!'

Me: Whoa Ness. Slow down. We've just started dating.

After explaining it all to V I asked for her help on outfits. Ross is just sitting on my bed playing flappy bird, whenever I tried an outfit he had to juge wether it's ok to wear. The most annoying thing is thst Ness picked out really revealing shirts, skirts, shorts, dresses. At one point I thought I saw Ross drooling. After what seems 3 hours I'm finally ready.

Me: Thanks V your a lifesaver! (I hug her).

V: Hey, that's what I'm here for!

Ross: Right Laurie, we better get going I said I'd be home with you at 10am it's now 11:35.

Me: WHAT?! Dude you should've told me sooner!

Ross: Well I'm sorry but you were getting changed and I was loving some of the outfits... Thanks Nessa!

V: No problem! Oh Ross?

Ross: Yea V?

V: Don't go looking at my sis like that in public!

Me: (Blushing deep red) Vanessa! (She looks at me like 'What?'). Right Ross lets go! (I drag him by the arm into his car).

~Ross POV~

Once we got in the car Laur started shaking.

Me: Hey, you ok?

Laura: Yea just nervous of what your family will think of me (puts her head down).

Me: Hey, look at me (puts his fingers under her chin and guides her eyes to meet his). They're gonna love you, do you want me to tell you how I know? (She nods) Because I do.

When I said that Laura looked at me like 'Really?!' That's when she said 'Aww' and started to cry. I thought I did something wrong.

Me: No Lauriebear, don't cry beautiful... Beautiful girls like you don't cry. Look I'm so-

she cut me off by kissing me passionatly, once her hands snaked up my arms, around my neck. They reached my hair and pulled on it... I did what any guy would do and moan. I licked her lips begging for enterance, she declined so I grabbed her ass. She gasped and that's my cue to dart my tounge in her mouth. Our tounges were basically fencing until I won. We both pulled away from the kiss and stared at eachother lovingly. That's when we both said 'I love you'.