127

--A few days later, 6am--

Aubrey's alarm goes off. Aubrey groans and taps it lightly. It still rings. This time she threw it against the wall making it smash and pieces go everywhere. Aubrey groans, gets out of bed and stands on a screw.

Aubrey: SHIT!

Everyones in bed.

Ross: NO CURSING!

Aubrey mumbles.

Aubrey: Sorry.

Aubrey gets up and gets showered, dressed and dries her hair. Once she's done that she packs her bag, goes downstairs and has breakfast. When she'd finished it was 7. Aubrey wrote a note to her family saying 'no more milk or Cheerios! Sorry Ryder😅gone to school, see you all later!'

With that Aubrey walks out the house and goes to the bus stop. Unfortunately when she got there it started raining, and she missed the bus so she had to walk because her family would still be sleeping. Aubrey was walking to school when she got stopped.

??: Hey I'm Jessica.

Aubrey: Um, hi Jessica...Now if you excuse me, I have to get to school.

Aubrey smiles politely and tries to walk past her but Jessica holds her back. Aubrey struggles to break free.

Aubrey: Hey, let go!

Jessica: Why should I?!

Aubrey: Because otherwise you'll be sorry!

Jessica: Ho-

Aubrey kicked Jessica in the back of the knee causing her to fall back and release her grip on Aubrey. Aubrey turns around and kicks her in the chest making her stick to the floor in pain.

Aubrey then runs to school. Once she gets there she's panting because she sprinted 5 miles in 20 minutes. She walks through the main enterance and holds her knees panting and gasping for air. Some people gasp at Aubrey, others were concerned. Aubrey's friends run up.

Terrance holds her protectively.

Terrance: What happened to you?!

Aubrey: J-J-Jess-Jessica!

Robyn: Why'd you miss the bus?

Aubrey: L-late.

Thomas: Why's Jessica here screaming at everyone for where you are?

Aubrey: WHAT?!

Aubrey turns around to see Jessica slamming people into lockers asking if they'd seen her. Aubrey turns back around to face her friends.

Aubrey: Gotta run!

As soon as Aubrey said that she sprinted once again, but this time she was sprinting to the Caretakers room. Once she got there she opened the door then slammed it shut hoping that Jessica wouldn't find her.

As Aubrey was sitting down behind a bin Jessica had jumped in from a ladder at the other end of the room.

Jessica: Come on out Aubrey. I won't hurt you. I just have a few questions.

Aubrey: Yea right.

Jessica turns her head back and forth trying to see any sign of movement.

Jessica: Where are you?!

Aubrey: You'll never find me.

Jessica: Wanna bet?!

Aubrey: No. All I know is that if you try to hurt me, you'll be dead.

Jessica: Fine! Have it your way! I'll just tell the whole school bullshit about you!

Aubrey: Fine, it doesn't bother me.

Jessica: Well it should!

Aubrey: But it doesn't.

Jessica screams, kicks the bin over and storms out of the Caretakers room, leaving Aubrey with no defence. After a few minutes Aubrey didn't hear any sign of movement so she decided to walk out and take chances.

She walks out and sees that everyone had gone to registration. All except one. Jessica. Jessica smirks.

Jessica: I knew you were in there!

Aubrey: Well done. It's not hard. How did you know though?

Jessica: I've been at this school for 7 years. I just get held back every year. I know every entry into every room.

With that Jessica turns around and runs. She runs so quickly you can barely tell she was even there. Aubrey walks off to class, scared of what Jessica was going to do. Once she got to her classroom door, she takes a deep breath and tries to show no fear.

She opens the door and walks in to be greeted by a bucket of slime. Aubrey gasps and sees Jessica at the back of the classroom smirking. Terrance runs up to Aubrey.

Terrance: Babe, you ok?

Aubrey: Yea, I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be?

Terrance: Maybe because you look like you're about to snap someone's neck.

Aubrey: Tell school I'm going home.

Terrance sighs.

Terrance: Ok, but at least let me take you home?

Aubrey sighs.

Aubrey: You won't let me go until I say you can walk me home, are you?

Terrance smiles cheekily.

Terrance: Nope.

Aubrey groans.

Aubrey: Let's go then.

Mrs Oak: Where do you think your going?

Aubrey: Home.

Mrs Oak: Why?

Aubrey: Can you not see me?! I'm covered in slime!

Mrs Oak: Ok, you can go home Aubrey. But Terrance, where do you think your going?

Terrance: I'm going to walk her home making sure she's safe then come back.

All the girls in the room, including Mrs Oak, awe at the couple. Aubrey smiles and leans up to plant a kiss on Terrance's cheek. Terrance whines.

Terrance: Babe, you missed my lips.

Aubrey smirks.

Aubrey: I know.

Terrance grabs her by the waist.

Terrance: Well, we can't let that happen, can we?

Aubrey: I guess not.

They both share a smile, lean in and kiss. The girls are all crying and aweing at them and the guys are all fake gagging. Once they pull away. Mrs Oak is crying too.

Mrs Oak: Ok, Terrance you may walk her home, I'll give you a later class pass.

Terrance nods.

Terrance: Thanks miss.

Mrs Oak smiles and writes him a note. After walking back to Aubrey's after 20 minutes.

Terrance: How far away do you live?!

Aubrey giggles.

Aubrey: You know exactly.

Terrance: I know but I don't walk it!

Aubrey: Quit your whining.

Terrance: Why should I?

Aubrey stops and sighs.

Aubrey: Because I'll give you something you desperately want.

Terrance slyly smiles.

Terrance: And what would that be?

Aubrey whispers in his ear.

Aubrey: You know exactly.

Terrance gulps, Aubrey smirks and walks off leaving Terrance stunned.