28

--Laura's POV--

Should I be worried? Ross never argued saying something like "You're pregnant! You can't go on walks by your self!" He didn't say nothing! He was cool with me going off! Should I just run off and see if he comes after me? That'll prove if he loves me or not. With that I walked back to my house, packed my things then went to the Lynch's. I got out my spare key and stuck it into the keyhole.

Once I packed all my things, I got my skateboard and rode it to the park. When we moved here, I found this log cabin in the middle of the forest next to the park. I always ran here whenever I needed to think or have space. Unless I'm mad, then I go to the gym and punch. As I got to the cabin with my bags, I noticed the light was on. I walked up to the window and looked in and I saw what I really didn't want to see.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

... My parents.

I dropped my bags and got on my board and skate away before they could notice me. As soon as I got back to my house the phone was ringing... Strange. The phone hasn't rung since the day V died. I walked up to the phone slowly and carefully.

Me: H-hello? (Scared)

??: Hello. Is this Laura Marano?

Me: Umm... No? Who is this?

??: That's for me to know and you to find out.

Me: Excuse me?

??: You heard me. Just be warned. If you're not careful, your baby WILL die. And so will your beloved Ross.

Me: No! Please! I'm begging you! Do anything to me just don't lay a hand on him!

??: (Groans) Fine! But you're taking all the fun out of this!

Me: Wait a second I recognise that voice anywhere... Dad?

Damiano: Hello princess. Your mother and I saw you at the log cabin and followed you, we're outside your house.

Me: Good to know... I guess.

Damiano: Laura, let us in.

Me: I'm sorry but this girl doesn't trust you.

Ellen: Well you should!

Me: Give me one good reason why I should?

Ellen: Because we're your parents.

Me: Sorry... Not good enough.

I hung up the phone, walked quietly upstairs so they don't hear me.bi walked into my old room and called the first person I could think off.

??: Hello?

Me: Rydel! I need help! And fast!

Rydel: Are you in labour?!

Me: God no! Otherwise I'd be screaming!

Rydel: Then what's going on?

Me: My parents are outside wanting to kill the baby and Ross.

Rydel: WHAT?! HOW?!

Me: Well you see... I was running away... (Explains it all)

Rydel: Ok, I'll call the police then tell Ross, which house are you at?

Me: Mine and V's.

Rydel: Ok, got it! Stay upstairs whatever you do!

Me: Don't have to tell me twice!

--Rydel's POV--

After I called the police they said they would be there in 10-20 minutes, so I decided to tell Ross now.

Me: Ross?

Ross: Yea Delly?

Me: I need to talk to you but you can't freak out!

Ross: Ok, you're scaring me!

Me: Laura ran away then saw her parents so she got on her skateboard and skated away but then her parents followed her home and threatened to kill you and the baby.

Ross: WHAT?!

Everyone in the hospital waiting room stares.

Ross: Go back to whatever you were doing. Nothing to see here.

--With Laura--

My parents won't go! They keep banging on the front door threatening me and I can't take it much longer! It's making me go crazy inside! After another 10 minutes of them shouting and threatening me... It all stopped and someone knocked on the door. I walked downstairs and opened the door to see the police.

Me: Oh my god thank you so much for turning up! They were threatening me and my baby!

Policeman: Don't worry we were told everything by uh... Miss Rydel Lynch? Did I pronounce that correct?

Me: Yes, yes you did.

Policeman: Ok, and we've got your parents in the car handcuffed and they should be behind bars for many years for child abuse and murder.

Me: WHAT?! Who did they kill?!

Policeman: They killed your Aunt and Uncle. I'm so sorry for your loss.

Me: Its ok, I guess. I mean I wasn't all that close to them anyways.

Policeman: Ok, well I better go, I hope your life will go back to normal after this.

Me: So do I. Anyways thanks for your help. Bye.