Author's Note / Story

Good day / evening everyone..
Long time no see 😅
I was away for almost a year , when I noticed the date of my latest published chapter, it seemed quite a long time..
However, lots of things happened during this time, actually the author of the story you've been reading has a story herself 😂

Just imagine what happened after I published my 57th chapter - 11 months ago - specifically on 25th of August 2020, my mind was extremely clear and I got that strong urge to finish my story soon, but on the very next day, I got an unexpected offer from an unexpected person in an unexpected time..

It was a very normal day and I was working from home with my senior/Senpai like everyday, and he so casually told me that he wanted to text me about something after we finish our work.. and so, he started typing for about 15 minutes and I was foolishly thinking that he was writing about some issue in our work or something, and guess what..
Okay I know you already guessed.. 🙃
Yes it was a proposal 💍😳

It's not like it was my first time to be in a situation like this, but the thing is that there was a time when we were going to work before the pandemic and I started developing some kind of feelings towards him, but it was too complicated the way that I myself couldn't understood my feelings..
So I just - on that time - forced myself to step back, the reason was so simple ( I was afraid of falling in love with someone then getting myself hurt at the end ) , and I succeeded in that and oriented my mind towards my other passions, especially my writing, to be honest , staying home for a long time after the Covid pandemic helped me alot because I couldn't meet him anymore and like we Arabs say ( The one who is far from the eye is far from the heart ) or that's what I thought on that time 🙂, and I ended up considering him as a Senpai and a good friend that I used to chat with on our co-workers group on Telegram..

But after that long proposal text message of his, and after discovering that he too was developing feelings for me, my mind and heart was full of chaos, then it was followed by the death of my grandpa few days later, so I ended in mixed up feelings..

I know I can't tell you all the details of what happened during those past months, but I can tell you the happy ending of the story, or we could name it the happy beginning ..
For I and Waael ended up together and got married 5 months ago.. specifically on 25th of February 2021 🤍
Not to mention that I tested positive with Covid after 10 days the wedding 💔😂 but it all went well, I took a long time to get used to my new life, so that's why I was away for a very long time..
I'm sorry for the delay in publishing, but I will really do my best to keep going with the story I loved writing, my very first fanfic and story.. ❤️❤️
Wishing you a good day / night..
Author