Chapter 56 ( Near The Boarders of The Paradise )

( Two days before Yunan returned home )

Over the ocean, near the boundaries of the Paradise island, Yunan, Titus, Commander Hange, and the Yeager brothers arrived, using Yunan's teleportation magic.. thanks to the barrier he formed around them, they were flying high, over the blue waters ..

" Look over there..." Eren said, pointing at the direction of the Paradise port..

" Yes, they're already here..." Zeke replied...

There were tens of warships and airships floating on the sea and filling the sky in front of them...

" What should we do now..?" Hange asked with worry

" Fortunately, our Borg* around the island is still effective, they couldn't get in until now.. " Titus spoke, then, all of them looked at the direction of the land... **

The huge barrier - that Yunan, Aladdin, and Titus formed, few days ago - was still invincible...

" We need to find the superiors of the Marleyan army, and negotiate with them.." Yunan said..

"And how are we supposed to do that in this situation..?!" Hange asked, anxiety started to overwhelm her mind

" They'll refuse to talk, especially if they saw me.. after all, they don't like me..." Eren talked with a monotonous tone..

" No.. I have an idea....." Zeke spoke, and all of them turned their faces to him..

" ..... We need to find the ship of the Eldian Warriors, and General Theo Magath, he's my superior in the Marleyan army, he always trusted my words.."  

" Alright, let's find him..." Yunan replied

" Wait...! Do you have any idea where they could be..? there are lots of ships in the water .. not to forget those floating ships in the air..." Titus alerted, the scene of the flying airships made him feel uncomfortable, it was his first time to see a flying transportation tool like this..

" Don't worry young man....." Zeke replied, placing a hand on the young  Magi's shoulder...  " I know exactly where they are..." he continued, revealing a confident smile, then he turned his face to the Elder Magi..

" Yunan-San, please, could you lift this sphere higher...?" he asked, referring to the barrier which was surrounding and carrying them..

Yunan nodded and lift them directly, until they became higher than the level of airships..

Zeke was looking at the flying warships with concern, trying to find a specific one, after a few moments, his eyes narrowed as he pointed his finger at particular one in the front line of the army, it was the closest one to the barrier that surrounded the island...

" This one, General Magath and my comrades are in this ship, could you bring us closer to it..?" Zeke asked calmly

" But... how can you tell...?" Hange asked with curiosity..

" Eldians are always placed in the front lines of the Marleyan army..." He answered briefly, avoiding to explain the reason of that, though, it was obvious that Marley used to place Eldians in the front lines to avoid unnecessary sacrifices in Marleyan soldiers..

Yunan responded to the request, and within a moment, they were right in front of the airship's control room..