Chapter 57 ( The Magi of Reim Empire )

After fifteen minutes of making calls between the military airships, the General took them using his airship to the head of the Marleyan army..

Yunan and his group along with Zeke and Eren stood in front of the supreme commander of Marley's Army..

He was an old man with grey hair, but he has an effective presence..

" I believe you have something to explain for me, General Magath, and Zeke Yeager as well.." He spoke with a calm yet serious tone.

Magath and Zeke started to explain until it was Yunan's turn to reveal himself and identity to the commander how looked surprised after knowing a Magi is involved in the matters of Eldia ..

Yunan started to speak, and show evidences about the disappearance of titans and the curse of Eldian's blood..

" So, after hearing all of this, I suppose you are considering Marley to retreat and cancel the counter attack on the Paradise Island..?" the Marleyan commander asked..

" I'm afraid Marley has no choice but to do this, Mister Commander.." Yunan replied with a serious tone..

The old man glared at him for a few moments..

" Fine, I shall stop the counter attack on the Paradise...." He said, looking and observing all the faces that were full of hope..

" but..." he continued," ... the Eldian's lands should stay under the eyes of our Army.."

" What..?!" Hange exclaimed with indignation..
"You can't think that Marley will trust the Eldians overnight.." he replied with a sick grin..

" One more thing..." He continued, " ... Eren Yeager is considered as a war criminal, so he must be handed to the Marleyan army to achieve his fair sanction.." He stopped, studying the distressed faces of the Yeager brothers, Hange, and the three warriors - who were present as well – as they were staring at him..

For some reason, the scene of desperation in  their eyes seemed pleasant to him, giving him a strong feeling of triumph, for Marley, this was a win-win situation.

" If and only if those two conditions were applied, then, I will order all the battleships to retreat.." he said..

" It's over, no matter what we have done.. we'll never gain our freedom..." Eren told himself..

" Leave it to my Master, trust him.. he will never let you down..." Luna's voice echoed in Eren's mind, as he remembered those words of her that gave him hope once ago..

" I'm sorry Sir, but I don't think you are in a situation that lets you require such things.." a voice of a young man rose high from behind Yunan, it belonged to the Young Magi Titus..

" Pardon me young man, and who are you to say this..?!" The Marleyan Commander asked with indignation..

" I'm Titus Alexius, the Magi of Reim Empire..!" He replied with a powerful voice, revealing his Trident-shaped wand with a crescent moon pointing upwards, and a spherical red gem center..