Chapter 60 ( The Magi and his Follower )

Later that night, after Levi, Eren, and Aladdin have left..

Luna and her Master gathered around the table for dinner..

" I know you've heard that a lot, from many people, yet, you haven't heard it from me properly.." Yunan spoke..

Luna placed her fork on the table and paid attention to his words

" I'm really lucky to have you as my student and follower, you're such a great person to be proud of.." he continued..

Her face went slightly pink and she looked down with embarrassment..

" I wouldn't have made it if you weren't with me... " she replied as her features became serious..

" ... your voice kept calming down my racing heart in each step I made there, your faith in me gave me a strong power and tolerance to continue... " she continued ..

" ... even when I spoke to the people of Eldia, if it wasn't for you, they wouldn't have believed me.. when they heard your name and your voice, it seemed like something suddenly awakened in their souls, your voice made them believe - as if it was an unalterable fact - that Ymir is the one that deserves to be their crowned Queen, and so, they ended up dedicating their hearts and lives for her, and for the Magi who saved them from their dark fate...." she continued.. then stopped for some moments..

" ... actually Yunan-San, I was wondering about something.. " she said hesitantly ..

" About what.. my dear..?" Yunan asked..

She looked down again with a shy face ..

" I really don't want to be such a nosy, but.." she stopped again and looked into his blue eyes, as her face was showing a hue of pink..

" Yes..?" he said, encouraging her to continue..

" I'm sorry for this question , but seriously how old are you..Yunan-San..?" She asked with embarrassment..

He looked at her for a while, trying not to laugh but at last, a light chuckle burst out of his mouth, the thing that made the redness in her face much stronger