Chapter 43 (Shiganshina)

"Well then.. we got one, now we should look for the other..." Yunan stated as Hange was looking at him, still thinking about the magical powers she just saw...

"Hange-San.. are you with me..?" Yunan looked at Hange trying to get her attention

"Huh..? Oh yes.. you were talking about finding Eren.." She replied and stopped for a moment..

"The last time I saw him was in Wall Rose, along with the soldiers who followed him, they took our scouts as hostages and forced me to show them where Levi was hiding Zeke.." She continued as she was thinking about what happened as if it was a long time ago while it actually happened before less than a week..

Yunan looked at her for a few moments, understanding her troubled feelings, then he turned his face to the blue-haired Magi

"Aladdin-Kun, use your powers to find where Eren is at this moment.."

Aladdin responded immediately and gestured his wand in the air..

"This place... it's Shiganshina district, he is inside Wall Maria..!" Hange exclaimed

"Who are those..?" Titus asked referring to the people around him

"They are the scouts who split from our legion and joined Zeke and Eren: The Yeagerists, and this woman between them is Yelena, a former soldier from Marley, she follows Zeke's orders, she has a strong role in their rebellion which led to this chaos" Hange explained then referred to a short-haired woman standing behind Eren..

Along with Yelena, stood a blonde blue-eyed boy and a dark-haired girl behind Eren, their faces seemed very distressed...

Hange gave them a prolonged look..

"Armin... Mikasa..? What are you planning to do there..?" Hange thought

"Wait... what's this place they're hiding in..?" Yunan interfered, cutting off Hange's thoughts

"Oh.. I think it's one of the military police headquarters, they must have locked up the other soldiers down in the dungeons.."

"Let's go there.. we should hurry.." said Yunan with determination

"Yunan, before we capture Eren, we must take care of Marley's armies, they could be on their way to make their counter-attack.." Hange suggested with worry

Yunan gestured his great wand in the air after he heard Hange's words to see a number of ships sailing on the sea along with airships flying upon them, they were already on their way to the paradise..

Yunan looked at the scene with stress, so did Hange and the rest..

"Don't worry.." he uttered with a sigh, " I'll manage to capture him on time, and protect your home from those people.." He continued looking at the worried commander....

--------------

After more time, they - at last - arrived at Shiganshina, flying over the great Wall Maria, heading to the building which they saw Eren and the others in..

"We need to lure him outside" Yunan said with a low voice, then turned his face to the young blonde Magi

"Titus-Kun.. Take him out to the building's roof.." Yunan continued

"Okay.. Leave it to me!" Titus replied and flew away from the flying carpet

"DHOROUF*!!" He shouted pointing his wand at the top of the building, and instantly, a sudden hot air-blow burst out of his wand and destructed some of the roof causing a strong jolt..

Hange looked at that scene with sorrow.. she didn't like the idea of luring him out by endangering other's lives, but there was no other way..

"Don't worry, Hange-San..." Aladdin said putting his hand on her right shoulder..."Titus-Kun knows what he's doing, he aimed for a spot that couldn't hurt anyone.." he continued giving her a slight smile