Chapter 29 (The Yeagerists)

A.N. as I referred previously.. This contains AOT manga spoilers :)

and the cover is Manbun Eren illustration from Satoshi Kadowaki illustration collection book

Source : Twitter AOTWiki

Enjoy ^^

Luna started to practice controlling her Magoi and improving her magic skills.. She also devoted some time to practice on sword dueling and shooting arrows..

Yunan spent time in his grand room watching the Paradise island and observing the events... however he was getting out from it from time to another.. to take a look at his student while she's practicing...

"She is pushing herself too much..." He thought while looking at her from the window practicing with a sword outside...

"Luna-dear!" he opened the window and called for her... "Come in... it's getting dark.. and it's almost dinner time"

She turned her face to him and lowered her sword...

"Yes... I'm coming!" She replied trying to catch her breath..

He looked at her sweaty tired face when she got in...

"You are exhausting yourself with practicing my little girl .." He gave her a soft glance and patted on her head..

"I'm... sorry.. it's just that.. I feel a little bit nervous.." She looked down..

"It's okay, just don't go hard on yourself.." he smiled, then continued "Anyways.. I feel awfully hungry" He chuckled softly

"Oh.. I'll start to make the dinner right away" She responded quickly and moved to head to the kitchen..

"No, dear.. " He stopped her.. "I'll prepare it myself this time, although I like your cooking more than mine.. But you should have a bath and rest your mind a little bit while I make it.. " he said with a wide comforting smile..

"A..Alright thank you..." She smiled slightly.. and went to prepare the bathroom...

After taking a warm relaxing bath, she sat on the dinner table with Yunan..

"Here.. I made you vegetable soup... It's your favorite.. along with this piece of steak.. you should finish it.. and don't think of anything right now.. We'll talk after dinner" He placed a bowl of soup in front of her along with a small plate of steak

"Thank you.. Yunan-San.." She gave him a gratitude smile.. and started eating..

"Well.. What have you seen today? is there any important news?" She asked after they finished and sat in his grand room.

He looked down and his face turned gloomy...

"That titan-shifter of the Scouting Legion..."

"What's with him??" Luna asked with worry

"It's just like what you expected.. he used his titan form and escaped from prison.." he looked seriously at her..

She remained silent as her eyes got wide..

"and Darious Zackley - the supreme commander of all Military forces - has been killed..." he continued

"What..? Who killed him..?" she replied fearfully

"Some soldiers planted explosives in his office and assassinated him"

"But... why..?" she asked with anxiety

"An inner conflict had started between the Military forces, and some soldiers of the Scouting Legion have started a rebellion by killing Darius Zackley, they have splinted from the Scouting Legion , calling themselves : (The Yeagerists).. " he explained

"The Yeagerists..?" she wondered

"Yes.. referring to Eren Yeager, the Titan shifter who started all of this chaos.. They are his followers now.."

" And.. Where is he..? Right now? That Eren Yeager boy..?" she questioned

"He is looking for that Officer of Marley.. it turned out that they're siblings.. and they are up to something.. together.. something that is definitely not good..." he replied..

She remained silent as he continued

"There is one more thing I figured out about that Marley soldier... which I didn't know before..." Yunan said

"What is it?" She replied with concern

"That soldier - Zeke Yeager - is a titan-shifter too.. his Titan is called the Beast Titan.. which killed hundreds of people and soldiers in the Paradise... and from what I understood from watching him, is that he has some special ability to turn normal people into titans.. However I haven't figured out how could he do it.." he said with disturbance..

They stayed silent for some minutes.. until Luna's question broke the silence...

"So.. what now..? Should we interfere to prevent them from meeting each other..?!" she asked fearfully

"No.. we'll just wait a little more and see what will happen.. after all, he's kept under the eyes of the Scouting Legion Corporal.. just like I told you before.."

"The Corporal..." She said with a low wondering voice..

"Yes... Levi Ackerman.. they call him.. Mankind's Strongest Soldier... It seems that he's quite strong.. Besides... he was the only one who defeated the Beast Titan before.. That's why Zeke always seems nervous from his presence... The corps powers are based on that man... no... I believe he is their highest hope to survive and win this war... for now.. we can just leave it to him.. I don't think he will let him escape.. at least..alive..."

"Let's just pray for that... " Luna said with apprehension