Chapter 23 (Take Care)

"Please.. wait for me... I'm on my way....."

Sounds of crying... yelling... horrific voices... flames everywhere...

Luna opened her eyes slowly.. she was hardly breathing.. when she found Yona sitting beside her staring at her worriedly ..

"Luna-San.. you finally woke up.." Yona said as she approached her

Luna tried to get up when she felt dizzy at a sudden and laid back..

"Please don't get up... You have a fever.. you need to rest" she heard Yun's voice..

She turned her face to see Zeno and Ali Baba sitting in the room..

"How do you feel?" Asked Ali Baba

"I... don't know.. my body.. aches.. a little bit" She said with a weak voice..

"What time is it? How long have I been sleeping?" She continued

"We are in the middle of the day young miss" said Zeno

"Oh.. I see.." she answered disappointedly ..

"I wanted to leave in the morning.. come on.. this is not a time for getting ill Luna" she told herself as she tried to get up slowly resisting the horrible pain in her head..

"Luna-San please.. you should rest.." Yona said with worry..

"I'm fine.. Yona-chan.. I don't like do rest for a long time anyways.." Luna tried to comfort her worried friend..

Then she turned her face to Ali Baba, giving him a -we need to talk- look..

"Ahh...! Zeno really feels hungry.. Come on Miss.. Yun-kun.. let's go and check if the maids have prepared some food.."
Zeno said, looking at Yona and Yun.. after he understood Luna's look, and thought they need some privacy..

The young boy and girl nodded back and followed him outside the room

Yona took a last glance at her friend..

"If you need anything please call for us.." she said before leaving

"Thank you dear.." Luna answered with a slight smile..

After some minutes of silence...

"Ali Baba-kun... we need to get back... to Yunan...it better be this night" she said with an earnest look

"W.. why..?.. I thought you intended to stay longer.. why do you want us to leave this fast..?" he looked confused..

She looked at him sadly.. and released a deep sigh..

"I really don't want to leave them... but..... I had a dream.. last night.. and some night before it.." she started to tell him about what she saw in her sleep...

"Well.. from what you saw.. I think it's really a serious matter.. those people of the walls.. I've heard and read about them too.. maybe the time has come.. to unveil the secret beyond their island... and you'd be the one who changes their fate.." he said looking seriously to her..

"But.. Luna.. you still haven't recovered yet.. you still didn't regain enough amount of Magoi.." he continued..

"No.. I'm better now-" she stopped putting her hand on her forehead... the pain hasn't gone yet..

"No you're not.. that's why.. I told you.. you shouldn't have used it for a long time in healing.. I really understand that you were worried about that dragon-guy.. but you must take care of yourself too!" Ali Baba said nervously

She looked at him with tired eyes.. and didn't answer..

He released a sigh..

"I'm sorry.. I lost my composure for a minute.. I didn't mean to-"

"I know... I'm sorry too.. I'll be more careful in the future.. I can't stop and take a rest each time we get in a situation like this" she said with a weak voice as she was laying down on her sheet again..

"Hey... are you sure you can leave tonight with this situation?" He asked worriedly..

She nodded.. covering her eyes with her arm..

"I'll get some rest until night.." she answered..

"And... how about them.. the princess and the others.. what will you tell them.." he asked again..

She remained silent for some moments..

"I won't tell them.. we'll leave when they are asleep.." her face was extremely depressed..

"Why..?"

"I.. don't want to... involve them with our own troubles... it's better for them to know nothing... for now.. they have enough burdens to carry already.." she declared..

Her heart was aching.. she didn't want to leave without saying goodbye... but she had no choice...

At the main while... there was someone... standing beyond the door... hearing their whole conversation... with a sad face and a heart full of sorrow...