Chapter 45 ( The Yeager Brothers )

Levi remained staring silently at the two siblings.. suddenly his eyes met Eren's.. He started to walk slowly to him.. giving him a strong punch in the face that caused his nose to bleed severely..

"Looks like you deserved it again.. Eren.." He mumbled with a cold glare..

"Stop this Levi!! it won't solve anything.." Hange said as she stood in front of him.. on the other hand, Zeke tried to protect his younger brother but Aladdin and Titus stopped him from behind..

"Just tell me.. how many times it should take me to kill you!!" Zeke shouts at the corporal with rage..

Levi responded directly with a kick to the blond man's stomach, causing him to fly meters away..

"Seriously, I tried not to look at your face, it's disgusting, but you left me no choice.. you filthy bearded bastard" He said with a loud tone and fired angry eyes..

"LEVI!!! I said Stop it already!! we can't harm them now.. their healing powers don't work in this place..!!" Hange said nervously... 

Levi stared at her for more seconds... "Whatever... both of them deserved it.." he said with his cold expressions..

"Please Levi-San... It's not the right time for fighting.." Yunan's voice interrupted them.. he continued as he was helping Eren to get up and wipe his blood..

"I understand that you have conflicts but we really need the help of each other from now on.. we don't have much time, if the future of your land and people is important to you, then leave all your grudge and conflicts, and help me with everything you can do.."

Those were Yunan's words for all of them that left them silent, wondering about their main issue, and their mysterious future..

Levi regained his composure and returned to his same calm face..

He preceded them to the house, not even caring to Hange's calls..

"It's okay Hange-San.. leave him for now.. I'm sure he will understand.." Yunan said, putting his hand on her shoulder as she gave him a gloomy silent nod..

Yunan turned his face for the two Yeager brothers, Zeke walked slowly to his younger brother and examined his face..

"Are you okay, Eren?" Zeke mumbled heavily..

"It's okay.. I'm kinda used to it.." Eren smirked sarcastically..

Zeke remained silent as he watched his brother's cold expressions until Yunan's voice became his new attention..

"Eren-Kun, Zeke-Kun, as I told you on our way here, you must co-operate with us for the sake of your people, your plan was never a solution.." Yunan said, looking at the two brothers who were listening carefully..

"As you can see, your powers won't work here without my permission, I made a barrier around this area that prevents any type of abnormal powers, except the powers that I authorize, so, the powers of paths are blocked here by my barrier unless I need them sometime in the future"

And by those words of Yunan, both of them looked at each other, then looked at Yunan, they knew he was telling the truth, after all, both of them have seen his powers, and there was no point of suspecting his words now..

"Looks like we really have no choice but to trust and co-operate with you" Zeke said as he released a deep sigh..

"You should trust me.. and I'll do my best to get you out of this mess.." Yunan replied with his soft and calm expression, lending him a hand to shake..

Zeke looked at his hand hesitatingly, and then he slowly lent his hand back and held the Magi's hand.

"We... will.. trust you, don't make us regret this choice.." Zeke said with determination...