Chapter 28 (A Difficult Obstacle)

"Warning! Contains AOT manga Spoilers!"

"So... what's your plan..?" Luna asked Yunan while they're having dinner..

"I need to watch the Paradise armies for now, the Military police,and the Scouting Legion, to see what are they up to,they took an officer from Marley during their last attack, I don't know, they seem to have some deal between them..." Yunan replied placing his palms under his chin..

"Military police... Scouting Legion... is that how the military forces are classified there..? " Luna wondered...

"Yes... actually it's divided into three brigades, Military police, Garrison, and Scouting Legion, each one has its own duties, but during the attack on Marley, only Scouting Legion were the ones present there, I suppose that most of the army power relies on them..."

"And... what about that Titan-shifter who started the attack all by his own?" she asked with concern

"He was from the Scouting Legion too, they locked him up in a cell.. maybe they're afraid that he could start a rebellion against them..." he said ..

She remained silent for some minutes ...

"I don't think it's difficult for him to escape if he wanted... I mean.. he can transfer himself into a titan you know..." She said, turning her face to the window...

"Yes... I think you're right..." he said... "Anyways, my concern now is aimed for that Marley officer who they took... I don't know what he's up to...." he felt worried..

"Well.. he must be locked up in some dungeon as well..." she replied casually

"No...." Yunan said with a low serious voice... "He is kept in a mere forest... under the eyes of a high ranking Corporal in the Scouting Legion along with a number of soldiers.." he continued...

"So...?"

"I'll keep my eyes on them... most of the time.. and see what'll happen..."

They kept silent for some minutes.. each one lost in thoughts.. until Yunan cut the silence..

"Luna..." He said with a serious tone..

"Yes.." she paid attention

"I need you to focus on the situation with me, I know it's been a very short while since you left the princess and the dragons, and I'm sure your mind is busy with them as well..." He stopped for a moment, looking at her dejected eyes... "I'm sorry my dear... but it's a serious situation here, we don't know what will happen next, and I could only expect that the worse is coming... So... you are the only one I trust who can help me in saving those innocent lives.." he placed his hands on her shoulders...

"Yes.." She nodded..

"Don't worry.. Leave it to me, I promise to do my best" She smiled slightly trying her best to catch her tears from falling...

Knowing that there is another difficult obstacle that she should face here...

In this world which she woke up in....

"I think it'll take some time for getting back to see you again..." She sighed... thinking about Yona and the dragons...