Chapter 58 ( The Queen of The Paradise )

In front of the queen's residence stood Yunan, Titus, Hange, and the Yeager brothers.

In the meantime, two girls were having a conversation inside one of the mansion's rooms:

" How are you feeling today, your Majesty..?" the one with a black hair and a survey corps uniform asked, standing firmly in front of the other female..

" I feel better than the day before, after that strange vision we all had – she was referring to Yunan's speech to the Eldian people – I felt my head was about to explode, but now, I feel good, even my body feels lighter..." she replied, then stopped for a few moments, " ... and seriously Mikasa, stop calling me ( your Majesty ), you're my friend you know.." she complained, looking at her female friend who seemed drowning in deep thoughts..

" Hey.. are you alright..?" the blonde girl asked with concern..

Mikasa finally got out of her thoughts and replied:

" Oh, yes, I'm sorry, Historia, I was just..-"

" You were thinking about Eren.." Historia completed her sentence..

The black-haired girl looked down at the ground with gloomy eyes..

" It's okay, I understand.. I feel worried about him too, and about Hange-San and Levi-Heichou as well.. we have no idea where they've gone, and who were those people who took them.." Historia replied with a sad tone..

Mikasa opened her mouth as she was about to reply when suddenly the two of them heard some noise outside, they both hurried to the window to see Hange, along with the Yeager brothers and two strangers, the female commander was arguing with a group of the Military police in front of the queen's residence's gates..

"I'M TELLING YOU! YOU CAN'T ARREST EREN AND ZEKE, WE MUST SEE THE QUEEN RIGHT NOW..!!" Hange exclaimed with temper..

After watching that scene, Historia turned her face to her female friend to find her grey eyes drowning in tears..

" Eren.." Mikasa said emotionally, she asked for the queen's permission and ran out of the room, racing the time to see her beloved one..

She ordered the soldiers by the name of the queen to open the gates immediately, and in the next few moments, she was between Eren's arms, and her face was deeply red..