Chapter 31 (Violence )

A.N / I'm quoting some lines from chapter 112 of the manga as the same as they were written, however, this doesn't mean all the events are exactly the same :)

Levi went down of the giant tree using his 3D maneuvering gears ... and headed for the blonde man who pretended to continue reading his book...

"Enjoying that book.. huh?" Levi asked sarcastically

"Well.. for one I've read seven times.. yes I am.." Zeke said while turning the pages

"It must've been hard to concentrate on it, I'm sure our conversation was on your mind.." Levi gave him a cold glare

"Concentrate on a book I've read seven times...? anyways is there any wine left..?" he said, fixing the position of his rounded glasses..

"It's been a month since we arrived here... definitely there is not a drop left" answered Levi..

"Hmm.. you come with the worst tortures.." Zeke mocked

"Well... keep reading" Levi stated and turned his face walking away from him..

"Yeah sure, you're the boss here.. " he replied sarcastically
However,  he didn't get a response as the Corporal continued walking...

Suddenly.. Levi turned his face to see him running away as fast as he can..

"Hey!!!" Levi shouted and tried to run after him when he heard a loud scream...

Then... with a blink of an eye... he saw nothing but lightning along with the voices of his comrades.. screaming..

He turned his face to see the great disaster...

All of the soldiers ... have turned into titans...

They were looking at him.. with their horrific eyes.. then started to chase after, trying to kill him.. 

**********

"Oh my God..!" Luna sobbed as she saw what happened to the soldiers..

Yunan was looking with stunned eyes...

"Yunan-San... please... we need to do something... they're going to kill him..." Luna said with shaking voice as her face became pale

"No..." He answered quietly..

"What..?!" Her eyes widened

"Just look..." he replied with the same quiet tone..

She turned her face to see what was happening to see a view that caught her breath...

The titans were being slaughtered and falling down.. one after another.. by the hands of the Corporal... he was too fast, the way that made it difficult to catch up his moves .. too strong , the way that no one had a chance in front of him...

Despite the awful pain in his chest, he continued to kill his soldiers one after another..

As soon as he got rid of them... he used his maneuvering gears to chase after Zeke.. who was escaping in the hands of some titan...

"Not so fast, you filthy bearded man!" said the mankind strongest, flying in the speed of light, covered with the blood of his own comrades..

"Gaaaaaah!" screamed Zeke after he turned into his titan form, the beast titan..

He took off the head of the titan which he was riding on it, squashed it and threw it at Levi who dodged it fast.

" Where are your dear comrades..?! Don't tell me you just have slaughtered them with cold blood.. what a pity.. " said the beast titan

" You bearded bastard!! you though that you could escape from me, if you transformed my soldiers into titans..?! " Levi yelled with rage

" you didn't know, how many comrades these hands were forced to kill before.! " he continued..

It didn't take more than few minutes for Levi to turn the battle helm to his own side , placing special explosive spears into his nape, the beast titan upper body exploded and he got Zeke out of it, seriously injured, missing his lower body parts..

"Don't worry, I won't kill you, not yet.." Levi mumbled dragging Zeke's body out of the forest.. and throwing him into a mere carriage near some river..

He tied his body with a robe that ends with another explosive spear...

"If you moved your filthy body, your head will shatter into million pieces" He said coldly..

*********

Luna was watching with stunned eyes, covering her mouth with her both palms, Yunan turned his face into her, hearing her tremulous breathing...

"Luna.." He said holding her hand to get her attention... "Are you alright..?" he asked worriedly...

"Umm.." She nodded with the same astonished eyes..

"It's okay my dear.. I know it's hard for you to observe all those things at once, just hang on for a little bit, we need to concentrate, no, I believe it's the time for us to do something" He said with a deep tone.

"What..? What are we going to do..?" She asked with a strangled voice..

"Look, a few distances from them, what do you see..?" He asked

"They.. the Yeagerists, along with.. Commander Hange.." She said as her eyes got wide..

"Yes, with their existence at this time, it could get worse, they could harm her in order to get their leader from the Corporal.."

"What are we going to do..?" She asked fearfully

"I'll get rid of them before they reach Zeke... we must free Hange from their hands, along with Levi, they are the only hope to end this chaos.." replied Yunan with a serious glare..

Once he finished his words, they heard a sudden thunderously voice, coming from the place of Levi and Zeke, in a blink of an eye.. Levi was thrown near the river, covered with wounds and blood, with not a single move...

"Noooo!!" Luna screamed as her body collapsed into the chair behind her, tears were falling down awfully without her permission..