Chapter 48 ( It all relies on me... )

"What..?!!" all of them said loudly

"As I said, Luna will be the one who'll travel through her Rukh and change the past of Eldians.." Yunan repeated with a calm serious voice..

" Are you out of your mind..?! how can you send her by her own to a place she's never been to?!" Eren asked with anger

" We're not playing here!! it's too hard, and dangerous, how can you guaranty her succession? her safety??" he continued nervously

Yunan remained silent, looking at everyone calmly..

" I'll go with her.." Levi stated..

" There must be someone to protect her, she'll not be safe alone..!!" He said, looking at Yunan sharply..

" I'm sorry Levi, but you can't.." Yunan replied

" And why not? tell me! is that because I'm not pure enough for traveling to protect my own land..??" he asked with a dark glare ( referring to what Aladdin explained about pure Rukh )

Yunan glanced at him for a few moments, then released a deep sigh..

" First of all Levi-Kun, you're not totally recovered from your injury yet, so, your body can't tolerate this transfer, secondly, Aladdin's ability consumes lots of Magoi - which is his own spiritual powers - he won't be able to transfer two persons at once" Yunan answered, still looking at the Corporal who seemed very nervous..

Levi was too anxious about that young girl..

" How can he risk his own follower's life just for people he just met and barely know?!" he was drowning in his deep thoughts until a familiar dreamy voice cut out his chain of wonders..

" It's okay, I'll do it..." Luna declared

" Are you sure about this, Luna?? you're risking your own life by accepting this mission..!!" Hange asked with a worried face..

" I trust Yunan-San decisions, and since he chose me, then, no one else can do it.." she replied with determination

" That's what I expected from you, my dear girl.."  he thought..

Hange gave her a long gaze, she was worried about that young innocent girl in front of her, however, deep inside her mind, she had a strange feeling of faith in Luna..

Despite of those reassuring words of Luna, the Corporal remained unconvinced by this plan..

" Do as you like, but I'm still doubting this plan of yours.." he said, turning his face to get out of the room..

" Oi Levi!! wait!!" Hange called for her stubborn comrades..

" It's alright Hange-San, leave him for now, I know he's worried about Luna.." Yunan interrupted Hange while she was heading outside after Levi..

" I'll go after him.." Luna said and got out of the room..

" and what about you, Yunan-San..?" The older Yaeger brother finally spoke..

" Aren't you worried about your young girl ?" he asked with suspicion, the way that led our Great Magi a millimeter away from losing his composure, but he took a deep breath and answered quietly :

" She's my student, I believe in her potential and trust her powers, please put your faith in her..." he answered with a great calm..

Zeke remained silent and didn't reply..

" Don't forget, Yunan-San, I'm still on our deal, if your plan didn't work, then you'll leave me no choice but to release all the Titans in the walls" Eren announced