Chapter 40 (Rukh)

Luna woke up early that morning, she got up from the sleeping sheet in her bedroom and glanced at the empty one next to her..

"Hange-San is already awake.." She told herself.. then looked at her bed, where the Corporal was laying on to find him staring at her as well..

"Oh... you're awake too.." She spoke with a sleepy voice

"Yes.. Good morning.." he stated..

"How do you feel today..?" She asked with concern as she stood up and walked slowly to him

"Better... I think.." he answered.. still staring at her face and messy hair..

"Anyways..." he turned his looks away and continued ... " I think they're about to leave " he said looking through the window..

"Oh really...?!" she leaned her hands on the tip of the bed and brought her face closer to look at the window..

At that moment.. he turned his face at hers .. she was too close.. her features were clearer for him to see... even the smallest details... his eyes gone wider.. unconsciously.. staring at that beauty..

"I should see them before they-" She stopped after she turned her face away from the window to see herself looking at him directly through the eyes...

Their faces were too close now.. and remained like this for a few moments..

She backed off in the speed of light... feeling her heart pounding fast..

"Sorry... I.. I just wanted... to see..." She stuttered with a low embarrassed voice...

"I will go to see Yunan before they leave.." She changed the topic and rushed out of the room..

"Yes..." he mumbled...

Little did he know... there was a shade of blush on his face...

"Oh my God..! that was too awkward..!" She thought as her heart was still trembling...

"Stupid girl! Could you pleaaase stop putting yourself in those embarrassing situations..!" She scolded herself as she was walking downstairs and heading outside the house...

Her thoughts were faded once she saw Yunan and Hange standing outside.. and it seemed that they were waiting for something or ... someone...

"Oh.. Luna.. you've woke up.. Good morning.." Hange greeted

"Yes.. sure I would.. I wanted to see you before you leave.." She said and turned her face to Yunan then continued..

"And I need to know the answer of my yesterday's question as well..." She gave her Master questioning stares..

"Indeed... the answer is about to come in a minute..." he replied with a reliable smile..

It didn't take more than few moments for Luna to feel a strange presence in the air... a presence that seemed like Yunan's..

"That presence...." She wondered...

"Are you feeling it too..?" He asked

"Yes... it looks like... yours.." she answered with amazement...

"Well.. here they come.." He said looking up at the sky...

"WHOAAH..!! ARE THEY THOSE TWO KIDS...?!" Hange looked up too, as she was putting her palms on her forehead to block the sunlight from her right eye, it seemed like she was expecting that too..

Luna looked up as well, to see two young flying boys.. a blonde one who looked similar to Yunan, and the other was blue-haired with a childish face...

"This Rukh....." Luna mumbled... staring at the shiny golden butterflies that were surrounding them..