Chapter 49 ( To the past )

" Luna.. Luna, can you hear me..? Luna..!"

She heard Yunan's voice as she was overwhelmed in the darkness .. then she felt a sudden light, her eyes twitched, then she opened them slowly to find herself in a mere forest, it was obvious that it wasn't the same forest around Yunan's house..

She looked around her, feeling slight dizziness and a headache..

" Luna..! can you hear me..?" She heard Yunan's voice again..

Then she remembered the necklace..

" I'm hearing his voice through the flowing of Rukh.." she thought..

" Yunan-San.." she replied, using that necklace along with her own Rukh to communicate with her Master..

" I'm hearing you..." She continued..

" Oh..! thank God..! are you okay..?" He replied quickly..

" Yes, I'm fine somehow, I just feel a little bit dizzy and I don't know where I am.." she answered..

" It's alright, this happened due to you transformation, you'll feel better by the time... now, describe the place around you.." he said..

" It's a forest.. a forest with giant trees, but I can see a wide area, a little away from here.. with no trees, I'm hearing sounds of water too, there must be some river or water falls around..." She described as she was walking slowly and discovering more of that place...

" You're in the right place Luna, When Eldia was just a tribe, they used to live in a forest just like the one you're describing.. Now, try to find any trace of them, especially Ymir.. try to find that girl before it's too late.." He said..

*******************

" After Her..! Don't let her run away..!"

a bunch of men were running in the forest after a little girl..

She was running with all the strength she had, with a face full of fear, her foot was bleeding, but her panic was strong enough to prevent her from feeling any other pain....

She continued to run and run away from them until she tripped over a rock and fell on the ground... and by that, she realized she couldn't move any further...

Hearing their voices from behind:

" There she is.. that little filthy brat, how could she run this fast..?!" One of them said with anger..

She lifted her head up and saw a large chasm below the tree she fell near to, she started to crawl slowly towards it..

" It's over... after all, a slave like me wouldn't have the right to live.. it's better for me to die here.. in this hole.."

As she was about to reach the chasm, suddenly heard horrible screams and turned her face back to see all the men who were after her flying in the air then falling strongly on the ground..

One moment later, all of them were knocked out..

She saw a young black-haired lady standing in front of her, however, she couldn't see her face yet, but she was sure there's a strange shine glowing out of her...

" Are you alright... Ymir?"  Luna asked, turning her face to the little girl who was astounded...

" Are.. are you ... an angel..?" she mumbled innocently, staring at the beautiful face and the neat blue dress that she was wearing...

" No I'm not.." she replied with a soft smile.. " I'm Luna, and I came to help you.."

The little girl stared at Luna for a long while.. then uttered just one word :