Chapter 46 ( The Final Plan )

A.N. : This chapter contains some manipulated events that took place in the original manga, I just wanted to combine some facts with my fiction, so I wish you won't get confused, and thanks for the support, please enjoy reading ^^

That night, Yunan remained awake, thinking about all what he knew recently from Zeke, and about the true story of Eldian's ancestor Ymir, for a long time, he knew only about her existence, her people and their powers, he also succeeded in contacting with her and summoning her powers using his abilities as a Magi, but he never knew her true story, or how the titans appeared from the very beginning...

Flash Back of Zeke's story

Two thousand years ago, Ymir was a slave in service to an Eldian tribal leader named Fritz. When she took the blame for an escaped pig, his men hunted her for sport. She fell into a chasm beneath a tree while trying to find a safe place to hide, and merged with an unknown substance below, which transformed her into a Titan. Fritz kept her as his slave, forcing her to work the land for his people, wage war on his enemies, and to bear his children. When she died, he fed her body to their daughters to ensure her power would be passed on for generations to come.

End of flashback

"A 2000 years old tragedy..." He thought...

"Anyways.. I must think of a way to stop all this chaos.." he continued talking to himself when he suddenly heard the door opened

"Aladdin-Kun?" He said with a surprised face.. "I thought you were asleep.."

"I couldn't.." The young Magi nodded with a faint smile..

"I thought you might need some help with your plan" he continued and sat in front of Yunan.

"Yes, I think I do.." Yunan mumbled as he remained floating away with his ideas..

After an hour of silence.. Yunan spoke again..

"We... should change the past...." He uttered calmly

The younger Magi looked at the older one with wide surprised eyes, however, he remained silent..

"Believe me, Aladdin-kun, that's the only way to prevent all those past events from happening.." Yunan said, looking seriously at the young boy.

"And... how are you planning to do it..?" Aladdin asked with concern.

Yunan remained silent for some moments, as he continued looking at Aladdin with his calm blue eyes, then released a faint smile..

"You will help me with your powers..." He answered briefly..

" The... Wisdom of Solomon * ..?" Aladdin asked with hesitation..

" Yes my dear boy.. yes..!" Yunan replied as his smile became wider

" But.. how..?" Aladdin questioned

Yunan started to explain the plan that he drew in his mind during the past hour, and Aladdin was listening carefully..

After a while of explaining:

"One more thing... this plan cannot be fulfilled unless we have someone strong enough and has a pure Rukh," he silenced for a bit, "luckily, I have someone like this by my side all the time," Yunan continued with confident yet sad tone.

"Now let's get some rest, and I'll explain this plan for everyone in the morning" He continued...

"Yes, sure.." Aladdin replied with his usual Cheerful face and went out of the room to get some sleep..