Chapter 42

Sun-Hee texted Dal before she got in the shower.

SH: Namjoon said you might know my plans today? I'm getting ready now.

Dal: Call down for breakfast and have it delivered to your room. We can go around noon if you want to watch some of their rehearsal or you can go explore Tokyo for a bit and we can go closer to 4pm.

SH: I'd rather go earlier if that is okay with you?

Dal: Of course. I'll come to your room around noon.

Sun-Hee ordered her breakfast, when she got out of the shower it was sitting on the table with a silver cloche over the top. She enjoyed her french toast with berries and whip cream, sausage, and orange juice. 

The joy of the day got ahold of Sun-Hee and she stood up and danced around the room. Jungkook was her soulmate! She got to see his concert tonight! She just had sausage and french toast! Everything was right in the world. She'd had this feeling before and last time it felt like a pin would pop the balloon. But this time, she didn't see any pins coming. Yes!

She knew that Jungkook had liked the outfit she wore to the last concert, so she was going to go edgy-cute again this time. She had brought a pink and black plaid skirt that had two thin black leather belts that were strung around the waistband which came just under her belly button. She put on black bicycle shorts under the skirt, that just peeked out from the bottom. The skirt came to about six inches above her knee. On top she put on a black sports bra then wore a short black t-shirt which left a couple of inches of stomach showing including her belly button. The shirt had a pretty pink scroll design. She would wear her chunky black Doc Marten boots again. She added several silver necklaces of different lengths that matched the silver buckles on her belts. She looked at herself in the mirror and liked how the outfit looked.

 She looked at herself in the mirror and liked how the outfit looked

(Not the exact outfit but the inspiration for it.)

She fixed her hair in two messy high buns that she shaped to look more like bear ears or horns, so they didn't look Mickey Mouse style. She let some curls hang down around her face and the back of her neck which accented the messy vibe of the hair. Next she put on her make-up. Not too much, she didn't want to look trashy. But enough that her features were accentuated. She knew that even a little make-up would be noticed because she didn't usually wear any. Honestly the boys wore more make-up that she did most days.

Lastly, she tied the Cooky scarf strategically around her neck to cover all the bruising.

Sun-Hee hadn't asked about whether it was a covered or open stadium. She wanted to be prepared so she tied a thin soft black v-neck sweater around her waist.

Dal arrived right at noon. Sun-Hee grabbed her little cross body bag and her light stick and headed out. Dal looked at her a few times on their way down to the lobby.

Sun-Hee laughed, "Is it too much? Am I going to stand out again, like last time?"

Dal shook his head. "No, they dress up a bit more here. I just haven't seen you dressed like this since that first day."