Chapter 63

The series of VLives were more effective at dropping Tobi's family stocks than anticipated. 

Yoongi and Hobi had done the first VLive after a dance practice. It was a fun show because Hobi and Yoongi are so different from each other. Hobi's heart shaped mouth, smiling and laughing throughout the show brightened every viewer's day. His bubbly personality and positivity being a salve for any heartache ARMY was having.

Yoongi on the other hand was, as always, thoughtful and observant. He shared some deep thoughts about the world he had been having. Then shared some stories about writing recently released music that made ARMY love the songs even more. He went along with Hobi's cheerful observations and joy with his usual squint of the eyes, shake of his head, and smile on his face.

A fan asked about the bottle of cream in the background in the chat and Hobi said it made his face oily and threw it in the trash after flashing the bottle in front of the camera. Yoongi had a towel around his neck with the label showing. When he went to wipe his face with it, he complained it was really scratchy. "Arghh! This is so rough! Feel this." He showed Hoseok how scratchy it was and he agreed. Hobi had a disgusted look on his face. Yoongi took it off and threw it on the ground.

Jin and Joon did the next show. Again, the show was enjoyable for the contrast. Jin had prepared some jokes and was wearing an antler headband for the upcoming holidays. Not afraid to appear silly, but acknowledging his beauty, Jin made the show extremely entertaining. ARMY always appreciates his light mood and honesty. One of the comments said 'My husband Jin.' Jin responded with, "It must be another man named Jin, because I've never been married." He added a carefree laugh.

Namjoon was more reserved than Jin but laughed heartily at Jin's antics. Joonie said at one point that he admired Jin for embracing his inner child. Jin pretended to be offended at this comment and declared that RM was calling him childish and reminded everyone that he was the older one here. Namjoon laughed at this and teased, "If someone was watching this that didn't know us, who would they think was older?"

Jin's shook his head back and forth and went off on one of his rapid talking lectures about respect and remind everyone of the contributions he had made taking care of the group. Namjoon and everyone watching laughed at Jin's tirade.

At some point in the middle of the VLive, Namjoon held up a cosmetic product off Jin's table and asked Jin if he was still using this. Jin shook his head, "No, I just haven't thrown it away yet. It comes off too easily and smears on my face." Namjoon agreed that he didn't like it either. It was a thirty second conversation in an hour long show. No one thought much about it except ARMY made a mental note not to buy those cosmetics.

Jungkook's VLive was put on hold because he wanted to reveal his soulmate and Big Hit was very much opposed to that, reminding Jungkook of the contract he and Sun-Hee had signed. Jungkook had the support of the group members but with the company being against it, there was nothing they could do but continue conversations with Big Hit until an agreement was made.

Tae and Jimin did the last VLive. There was no contrast on this show. Tae and Jimin had so much fun together. They were both very silly, having almost nonsensical conversations at some points. They played several games with each other, making acrostic poems, and telling a story one word at a time back and forth between them. They interacted with the chat for a while. Their laughter and smiles brightened the day of everyone watching. Even ARMY who don't know Korean and wait with baited breath for the subtitle version to be released enjoyed watching the two interact live.

During the broadcast, Tae reached over and wiped his thumb across Jimin's eyelid and asked about the color he was wearing. Jimin complained that even though the make-up was expensive it was very low quality like something you would buy for a dollar at a convenience store. Tae noticed the brand and relayed a story about their travel bottles that opened into his suitcase and let the product leak all over. He was very unhappy with the quality also.