Honeymoon »» Jay Halstead 🚓

Word count; 903

Laughter is the only thing that could be heard from our hotel room. Jay is hovering over me, leaving playful kisses all over my face. He knows that I get ticklish on my neck so that's where he leaves most of his kisses. When I asked why he does this he simply replied. "Your laugh is music to my ears" and that's pretty much why he likes kissing me there.

My hands rested against his chest and pushed him away from me so I can take a moment to breathe. He smiled down at me as he watched me try and catch my breath from all the laughing. The two of us had woken up like half an hour ago and still haven't gotten out of bed. But today is the first of our three week honeymoon.

We got married yesterday and let me tell you his vows made me cry and my heart melt. People asks us all the time when our honeymoon phase will end and we always say "as long as we have each other, it never will."

Flashback to yesterday*

A smile is etched on my face as Jay begins to say his vows. "I vow to love you, all of you for the rest of my life. On your best, worst, ugly, and even dark days I promise to love you more than you could ever imagine," he started and the smile never leaves my lips.

"I love you. I love the fact that your family becomes mine today and my family becomes yours. I love you enough to fight for you, compromise for you, and sacrifice myself for you if need be. Enough to miss you when we're apart, no matter what length of time it is for and regardless of the long distance. Enough to never give up on us, to be there for you when you need or want me, and never leave you. I love you this much," he says opening his arms wide like a child does, making me and everyone else laugh.

Tears were welled up in my eyes at his words and he wiped them away. When it came time for the kiss he pulled me close, his chest pressed firmly against mine as he kisses me with so much passion, we both could feel it. His hand is cupping my cheek before pulling away.

End of flashback*

"Did you catch your breath yet because I really want to kiss you right now?" He asks as he looks from my eyes down to my lips. I smirk and wrap my arms around his neck before pulling him down into a heated kiss. He happily kissed me back before moving down to my neck.

"Jay that tickles." I chuckle.

"I know," he smiles while pulling away and grinning at me. He then leaned back down and kissed me again. "I want to spend the rest of my life in this bed with you." He said after pulling away. My hands cupped his cheeks, my thumb rubbing small circles on his cheek.

"I agree but doesn't breakfast sound good right about now?" I asked him. He laughed and nodded his head. He left one more kiss on my lips then called for room service.

"I'm gonna take a quick shower before they come." He tells me while standing up and heading over towards the bathroom.

"Or," I say while crawling out of bed and walking over to him. "I could join you." I smile as my arms wrap around his neck. He looked into my eyes and nodded with a smirk on his lips. A squeal left my mouth as he lifts me up and takes me into the bathroom. I watched as he started the shower then turned to face me.

"How did I get so lucky?" He asks more to himself than to me.

"I ask myself that question everyday," I replied. We both got undressed then got into the shower. The warm water ran down my body, relaxing all my muscles. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my body close to his then planting a kiss on my lips. I happily kissed him back as my arms wrap around him.

His hands roamed my body before I pulled away. "This was supposed to be a shower," I say pulling away from him.

"Hell no, you are not going to tease me like that." He playfully glared while pulling me back into his chest. I laughed and rested my hands on his shoulders. He moved the hair from in my face, out of the way then gave me another sweet kiss. Just as things started to get heated we hear a knock at the front door.

"That would be room service." I said while pulling away.

"Damn they work fast." He sighed and I smiled. We got out of the shower as he answered the door. "We should definitely go out and enjoy the day." He said before taking a bite of his bacon.

"Agreed. We have three weeks on this beautiful island and I want to spend it with you." I tell him. He winked at me and I blushed as if it's the first time all over again.

"I love you, baby girl." He said as he looked at me with pure love in his eyes.

"I love you too, baby." I replied happily.