Captured »» Antonio Dawson 🚓

Word count; 825
This chapter is all in his pov

My heart is racing, my blood is boiling, and we're not getting any closer. The drug dealers we're trying to arrest kidnapped y/n as a way of negotiating with us. As if taking a cops girlfriend would give you any perks with the police. Im going to kill those sons of bitches for what they did and put her through.

She was home when they took her, waiting for me to get off work so we could go out. We planned a date night tonight because both of us have been working so much. She works at Firehouse 51 and is a damn good firefighter. I've never got the privilege of seeing her in action but from what her Caption Matt Casey tells me, she's incredible.

She's off work tonight and we wanted to spend it together. Now here I am sitting next to Voight trying to figure out where she is. "Ruzek, did you find anything?" Voight asked as Adam entered the room with Kim behind him.

"Not really other than they used to run their "business" in an old abandoned warehouse." He says while putting the word business in air quotes.

"It's a start." Hailey shrugged. I agreed and we got ready before leaving to see if it's a lead that goes anywhere. Hopefully it is and she's there waiting for me to save her. I just...I can't lose her. After everything we've been through, these past three years with her.

We pull up in front of this warehouse, most of the windows busted out. Anxiety coursing through me as we make our approach to the big rusty metal door. Voight calls out, letting whoever inside know that the police are here. There is no answer so Jay bust the door down and we go inside. All I'm worried about right now is finding her.

Since my mindset isn't the best right now, Voight stuck by my side as everyone split up. We looked everywhere and she's no where in sight. Just when it felt like all hope was lost, I hear a scream come from down the hall. My eyes widen knowing it's her and rush to the sound. "Dawson slow down!" I hear my boss yell from behind me.

I ignored him and flung open the door to see her tied to a small wooden chair. She's got bruises going from her face down to her neck. Seeing her so weak and vulnerable like that made me angry. Without a second thought I aimed my gun at the mans head. He didn't even seem fazed by it.

"Antonio. Stop," Voight ordered as he finally entered the room. Again I ignored him and kept the gun aimed at the guys head. He grabbed my arm causing me to look at him. "Normally I'd say go for it but not now, not like this." He said. I let out a shaky breath and lowered my gun.

"I knew you didn't have the balls. Good thing I do," the guy started as he pointed his gun at y/n head. Without hesitation I shot him in the chest. My ears rang in the small room as he went down onto the ground.

"I-I had too. He was going to kill her. I-" I start stuttering but Voight cuts me off.

"I know. Just get your girl and I'll call this in." He assured me. I nod and untie y/n before rushing her to the hospital. She groaned from the passenger seat as I hit a pothole on accident.

"Don't worry baby, your gonna be okay. I'm here." I reassure her as I grab her hand in mine. She looked over at me, sadness filling her eyes.

"Thank you...for saving me."

I nod as we finally arrive. I watch as they take her into one of the trauma rooms and Maggie assures me she will be fine. She's in there for about an hour when Ethan walks out giving me a warm smile. "She's got a few bruised ribs and a mild concussion but other than that she should be fine and make a full recovery." He said.

"Thank you. Can I see her now?" I ask. He nods and lets me go into her room where she lay staring up at the ceiling. "How are you feeling?" I ask her while sitting down on the bed. She gives me the bravest smile that she could muster up.

"I'm okay and things could have been worse if you didn't show up. So I'm grateful and again thank you." She let out. I lean down and place a soft kiss on her forehead.

"You don't know how much I love you, y/n." I whisper. She squeezes my hand in hers and smiles at me.

"I love you Antonio, so much." She replies. How the hell did I get so lucky?