Wedding Day »» Matt Casey

My heart is beating so fast as I'm standing in front of a full length mirror, looking at my freshly applied makeup. It's all so beautiful...the makeup, my hair, my dress. It's perfect and makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. He makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Most girls grow up dreaming of her perfect wedding day and the amazing man she gets to share it with and I was one of them.

I feel truly blessed to be marrying the man of my dreams. All my family and his are waiting outside because it's going to start soon. Being in the spotlight has always gave me anxiety so having tons of eyes on me won't be great for my nerves but knowing Matt is going to be there makes me feel better. I run my hands along my dress in an attempt to straighten it out. A smile is on my face while staring at myself.

"You look gorgeous." I hear and turn to see my mom and sister.

"Yes absolutely beautiful." My sister compliments.

Thank you. I'm so nervous." I chuckle. They assure me it will all be great before heading out to get ready and walk down the aisle.

The wedding eventually starts and I stand behind all my bridesmaids as they walk down the aisle one by one. When it was my turn, I sucked in a sharp breath and began my walk. Everyone stood and all eyes were on me. I saw so many smiles from our families as they watch me walk down. But my main focus was on Matt's reaction. He never saw my dress so this is the first time he is really seeing me all day.

The last time we saw each other was on FaceTime this morning. He's been busy getting ready all day, and so have I. His eyes softened seeing me and a huge smile made its way onto his lips. He didn't cry but I could see his eyes watering. I know all the attention is on me but he looks just as amazing as I do. I love him so much. Once we were finally stood in front of each other, he grabbed my hands without thinking about it and squeezed them tightly.

"You're so beautiful y/n." He whispers and I thank him. When it became time for us to say our vows, his had me in tears. He pretty much said how much he loves me and would stick with me through it all no matter how good or bad. Mine were about the same but his were better. It was such a beautiful moment and I will cherish it forever.

Later during the reception I had my father daughter dance then the one with Matt. All our friends and family were smiling congratulating us.

"I'm so happy for you both. You're such a beautiful couple." My sister smiles. I thank her and she nods before walking away. My dad walks up to us and gives a soft smile.

"Well son I'd say welcome to the family but I've always considered you one of my own. Congratulations." He says and I hug him, thanking him for the kind words.

"Thanks, that means a lot." Matt says. The whole night goes on to be the perfect night I dreamed it to be and everyone sent us off as we left to begin our honeymoon and to begin our lives together.

"All my days on earth and this is my favorite one." Matt says while resting his head on my shoulder. I rest my head on his and agree.

"I love you Matt." I whisper. He grabs my hand in his and holds it tightly.

"I love you too y/n. I'm so lucky to have you and getting to call you my wife." He replied. It sounds weird to say my husband but I like it. It's a good weird.

"I'm the lucky one." I smirk and he leans over to kiss my head. I lean into him and savor this moment. I know we've been dating for years but right now it feels like our forever starts now.