Sick »» Ethan Choi 🚑

Word count; 475

My eyes slowly opened and a wave of nausea hit me all at once. My head is pounding along with my aching stomach. I rarely get sick so today isn't going to be fun for me in the slightest. The feeling of nausea felt worse and I rushed to the bathroom only nothing came up, making it much worse. My headache started getting worse so I took some medicine and got back into bed.

Ethan then walked into the room and saw me laying in bed sick. "Are you okay?" He asks and I shake my head no. He took my temperature and offered to stay home with me but I assured him it's just a cold and I'll be fine for one day. He nodded and left for work. That's when I decided to call off work sick and take a nap. The medicine for my headache worked and I was able to get a few hours of sleep.

After waking up I went into the kitchen and started making some soup. I have my robe wrapped around me and a throw blanket over my shoulders. When my soup got done, I crawled back into bed and started watching some TV while I eat. As I'm eating some lunch, my phone buzzes with a text. A smile appears on my face seeing it is my worried boyfriend texting to ask if I'm okay or need anything.

I reply to say no and I'll be fine when I hear the front door open and shut. A frown forms on my face and an upsetting feeling turns in my stomach. Slowly but quietly, I get up out of bed and start making my way towards the living room. I take a nervous gulp wondering who the hell is in my house. Preparing myself mentally I turn the corner and see its Ethan.

He is standing by the couch where he threw his jacket onto. I sigh with relief and he notices while turning to look at me. "What are you doing here?" I ask him confused.

"Uhm...I live here." He says in a duh voice. I roll my eyes and raise my eyebrow at him. "It didn't feel right leaving you the whole day when sick. So I asked Goodwin if I could come home early and take care of you. She said yes." He explains. I thank him while assuring him he didn't have to do that.

He connects our lips in a sweet kiss before I pull away. "I'm contagious."

"And you're also worth getting sick for," he grins before kissing me again. I smile and think to myself how I could get so lucky to have someone like him in my life. Ethan makes me the happiest girl in the world and I wouldn't trade him for the world.