𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 | ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴜᴅᴇɴᴛ |💙 1

A bit of notice again that their will be 3 chapter's im doing for this book, for those who are my future readers who want to skip and want go to angst,mystery and truth chapter 3.

But i will advice reading both chapter 1 and 2 because the two have so much angst too and to better understand the story, so thank you.

Chapter 1:

Is the senior and college AU where the love story began.

Chapter 2:

The betrayal part and where Bad move to another country with baby sappy to forget about his horrible past and lover

Chapter 3:

The true drama begins with Bad moving back, Reality, Murder, and the Truth.

✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

•<Future>•

Baby Sappy - Papa

Baby Sappy - Papa.. when will you wake up? it's been 3 days already..

Zak - I'm so sorry Darryl.. This is all my faulth.. i hope in the next life i'll treat you better... *holds gun tight* come on Sappy.. let's go home.

Baby Sappy - will papa come with us now?

Zak - *smiles* dont worry Sappy.. his always with us..

💮 »»--⍟--«« 💮

<Present>•

It was a new day for Zak Ahmed or more like a fresh new start for his knew senior career. Zak was the son of the largest and biggest company of the whole clothing and jewelry on earth and his most likely the future successor but..

He has trouble managing stuff because of how much of a wimp he is considering he doesn't make that much friends or he does not know how to make friends.

You can say Zak was pretty much homeschool his whole childhood because how overprotective his Mother and his Father was more demanding as usual but that aint stopping Zak from going to High school.

Zak did his best to beg both of his parents to let him study and experience how to socialize or to even make friends on his own, not just when his father demanded what type of friends he wanted. Zak wanted to find true friends and boy he has a lot to learn.

After years of begging his Father finally let him enroll at highschool but once he was enrolled and went to school he did not expect students will glare at him or mostly because they knew that one of the Ahmed is transferring to that school.

Zak try his best to make friends but so far his really stupid for trusting people so much like his really begging himself to make friends that quick. Zak found himself a group of friends but of course those are the type of friends you normally could tell as fakers and plastic's.