𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ɪᴅᴇɴᴛɪᴛʏ sᴡɪᴛᴄʜ| 👥56

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Zak - YOU TWO CAN SWITCH PLACES FOR A DAY!!!

Everyone - WHAT!!!

Zak - Guys think about it! Darryl and Xian are identical, the only difference between these two are their hair and personality. Plus we all know that me and Xian are known to be the first business partner and most likely we are both seen together often. So they will believe Darryl can be Xian.

Ichika - that... that actually might work...

Alex - yeah i'm actually impressed..

Chris - I don't know...

Zak - what why?!!

Chris - Zak thinks for a moment. Sure the two have similar appearance but their life is completely different not to mention Darryl needs to learn Xian's daily schedule, his impression and most importantly Darryl doesn't even know how to swear!

Xian - and we both know i swear 24/7

Zak - yeah but this is our only option, and as you said before Darryl takes any risk to protect those you love.

Darryl thought for a moment and this plan was really risky. Darryl doesn't even know the first thing that Xi'an likes, what he does or even his life inside the mansion because he rarely shows himself in public but at the same time this was his only option left to sneak in and get revenge from Niki for hurting his brother.

Darryl knew if he wanted to pull this off he needed to make the biggest effort and sacrifice he would get in order to make this mission a complete one and without a moment of hesitation Darryl got up and told everyone he would do it. Of course everyone was surprised how Darryl suddenly agreed to this and Xian started yelling at his brother that this plan was more risky then what he did during the ball.

Xian - brother I know you are mad but I can't take this risk... you're dealing with our family and for my experience living with them my entire life... It is truly HELL!

Darryl - Xian... your the only brother i have, when i met you i was filled with joy knowing i have a family and another person to share my life with but.. in order to do that i need to protect you and risk is what we do *smiles*

Xian - Darryl... I can't believe I'm actually lucky to have such an amazing big brother like you...

Darryl - same here Xian

The two brothers hug each other which made Alex and Ichika teared up in cuteness and wholesomeness. The two keep begging their father to let this plan have a go and he suddenly just agrees because two of his sons have their puppy eyes on him and really can't say no of how innocent looking the two are.

Xian & Darryl - AWESOME!

Alex - great! i'll call the others so we can-