𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ɴᴇᴀʀ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴇɴᴄᴇ| 🚨65

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

It was now 9:17 am in the morning, Darryl called every single member of the badlands like every member because the part of the building they are entering is really dangerously insane, also it will be a chance for everyone to finally meet the rest of the organization.

Sam - so, you're gonna break in at that sickening place Bad?

Darryl - that's right sam

Ponk - and were also included that will entirely risking our lives!!!

Michael - To be fair we are not risking we are just look out as Bad requested

Fundy - dear god how am i in this mess again...

Catty - because Darryl said so... now shut up furry!

Schlatt - well I'm down, they all have pretty expensive booze!

Charlie - why did you recruit him again?

Darryl - he may look like a drunken crap but his guns skills is way beyond my level

Sam - well we got that but why is there a kid here?

Conor - hey i am not a kid! I am 19 years old!!!

Dave - still a kid...

As Darryl was talking to the second or other team, His former team that is Clay, Dave, Alex Wilbur and the others question Darryl how he never told them he has other members at the Badlands. Darryl apologized to his friends and told them he was planning to meet them all in person yesterday but got a bit distracted because of the news.

Darryl explained that this will be a good chance for them to get to know each other especially their skills, Darryl then explains to his friends about the skills that the other have, Schlatt is known for his amazing gun skills, Michael is a escape artist, Sam and Ponk are great engineer while Fundy is a great hacker and programer like Karl and George.

Everyone at the Badlands was giving each other warm welcome and finally had the chance to meet up and will finally complete this mission as a whole organization because they plan to destroy that sickening black organization and save everyone in it. One way or another.

Darryl - you guys got the Plan?

Everyone - Yes Badboyhalo!

Darryl - *laughs maniacly* well then, let's enter this hell of a party guys

Everyone bowed to their leader and nodded in agreement, once Darryl stated his order and plan then nothing could go wrong except killing everyone in that building and exploding it.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

•<Lets skip to the party>•