𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ғɪɴᴀʟ ᴋɪss ɢᴏᴏᴅʙʏᴇ| 💔74

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

The loud thunder crashes when Darryl announces who he really was, The entire family could not believe what they heard that Maria's son was actually alive and standing right infront of him. Estella, Austine, Victor and Zak have complete worried in their eyes as to why in the hell would Darryl reveal himself so soon.

The Grandfather was lost in emotion knowing Darryl was still yet alive while Darryl continued to have his devilish smile and see some of them really have a frightening and confused look so he will answer their question instead.

Darryl grabbed the gun that Alice used and immediately pulled Zak at him and pointed the gun at his head. Zak was surprised by Darryl's sudden reaction but he noticed Darryl was shaking knowing he was out of idea's and was terribly frightened.

Zak pov - Darryl...

Darryl continues his act and Zak would play along so he can protect his dear lover. Zak began to scream and cried because Darryl was holding him hostage which made Carol and Coline worried for Zak. Coline ask Darryl to let go of his husband but Darryl just laugh and told Coline he wanted to murder Zak because of the betrayal he did to him at the past. For leaving him even when it was only a week left for their wedding day.

The other members continue to argue while the Badlands make their plan to go to the Halo mansion to help Darryl escape. George and Karl announce to the others that Darryl was in deep trouble and they just hope Darryl will buy them enough time so they can rescue him.

Darryl started to answer what their possible answer was and tell them exactly how he was alive and how his Grandfather was dumb enought to actually believe he got rid of them that easy. Of course the Old Master was pissed and also held his gun aiming at Darryl but Carol and Coline told the old Master to not do it or he would kill Zak.

Darryl - oh i know you woulndt care if i kill Zak but i do care about your business proposal... Am I right?

Grandfather - this is why you sicken me... you're just like your great grandfather! always one step of the way to RUINING MY PLANS!!!

Darryl - why thank you old geezer! You still need Zak alive because the Ahmed family helps your company gain profit considering the Ahmed family has the largest income in the world! so if i kill him now... your profit will go down hill straight and all the assets will belong to Mr Lance am i right?

Lyle - you clever little bastard...

Gael - wait... so those that mean... Xian wasn't actually kidnapped because that was you the whole time!!

Darryl smiled and told them it was true that it was not just one time he was inside the Halo household but multiple times. Now that made them realize how the Badlands know every detail they have and always one step ahead of their goal cause Darryl was dressing up as Xian and that made them more curious to where Xian is and how does he looked like him.

Darryl started laughing maniacly, telling them how freaking dumb they still are not noticing the real truth after 25 years. The old master heard what Darryl ment and looked furiously at Estella and Austin and started yelling at them to what Darryl had ment.