𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ɴᴏᴠᴇsᴄʜᴏsᴄʜ ᴠs ʜᴀʟᴏ| 🛡️78

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Old Master - enough chit chatting... Kill them all

As Darryl and Xian feared this will turn into an end, Suddenly there was a gunshot that shot Jake his back shoulder causing him to scream out in pain. Everyone looked at at Jake seeing how badly injure he was then at a sudden point multiple sniper shot was fired at the fake contestant.

The old master and his sons were shocked how they got ambus while they made sure no other people could enter the show unless it was the Old Master's permission. Darryl started laughing hard which made everyone look at him.

Darryl - Oh you people really thought i would come here without some backup now would you?!! Oh my god this was hilarious to watch!!

Jake - DARRYL YOU FUCKER!!! I WILL FUCKINH MURDER YOU!!

Darryl - oh im sure you will do that in the future.. but now... ill be the one who will commit murder!

Darryl kicks the wall of his island desk and reveals so many guns, grenades and an axe. Lyle scream at Darryl how he manage to sneak all of those stuff in this place and how they never seen anyone at the security camera.

Darryl - do you people really thought only Uncle Victor was my spy at your pathetic family?

Victor - what do you mean..

Old Master - GODDAMN IT! WHICH ONE OF YOU ASSHOLE IS ANOTHER BETRAYAL TO THE FAMILY!??

Darryl - Oh do not worry grandfather... I can assure you only uncle Victor is the last family member of your spy... in fact Jack you can come out now!

Jack immediately jumped off the stage balcony and bowed at them. Then Gael recognized that bald headed person and yelled saying that was Jack Manifold, their personal gardener whose bald head was a mirror.

Jack - AGAIN! I AM NOT FUCKING BALD!!!

Lyle - you kinda are...

Xian - I agree with that..

The old master never suspected that their personal gardener who literally was a weird ass person could have the skills to be a spy. Yet everything is really unexpected and how easily they have been trapped.

Soon enoutht Jake got up and have a raging yet murdering face and told he still has some back up coming. Jack laughed and told Jake he knew he would do that so he even called his personal backup and soon enough war will begin between the Badlands and the Halo family.

Old Master - alright then, you people wanna play dirty... So be it!

The Old Master gave Jake the command and to his smile he called the other security from outside demanding to kill every badland member. Darryl also noded to Jack which gives him the opportunity to lead while the twins deal with their family.

Jack thanked Darryl and with that Jack tap his ear piece and told his troops and Fundy to kill any necessary enemy. Once Fundy got the message he told his troops that they can all have their fun.

Soon enough the battle has start and who will be victorious amongst the two family

A battle between power and the other between love and vengeance