𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 |ᴅɪsᴛʀᴜᴄᴛɪᴠᴇ |🗡️ 3

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

*Blast*

Zak suddenly screamed when he heard a large splash, kinda like an explosion, he looked behind him seeing that the whole school was being flooded and that made him deeply frightened of how the school even ended up like that.

But he heard a laugh to his left seeing both Darryl and Hiro laughing like they were the culprit who did this and it's already obvious though.

Zak - what just happened?!!

Hiro - *laughs hard* oh i wish we were there to see their faces!

Darryl - I know right! i can just imagine those stupid teacher's faces!

Zak was still confused about what was happening but Darryl just stopped his laughter and explained to Zak that this was just a welcoming prank for all the freshmen and transfery, and his friend Hiro was the person who was behind all of this.

Zak - geez.. you guys surely made this a huge blast..

Darryl - quite literally if you said so. Anyway, you want to go to a bar with me? 

Zak - wait, are you being serious by now?!!

Hiro - yeah, your friend Fin is waiting there already plus, judging from.this flood i think school will literally shut down for a week.

Zak was thinking a bit and he never even really went to a bar before mostly because he had no one to go with him so he'll take this opportunity with him to hang out with his crush and his best friend.

Zak offers a ride but Darryl refuses saying that the bar is just around the block and by him driving his going to get loads of attention and with that Darryl and Hiro just drag Zak at the bar.

💮 »»——⍟——«« 💮

As the two arrive at the Bad Darryl and Hiro suddenly got greeted by his friend Antfrost who is a barista at a small bar. Zak walks around and was amazed by the bar's simple but elegant look, Darryl grabs Zak and the three seated at the front.

Ant - hey you two, i see you brought a new.. uhm.. friend or victim?

Zak - Victim?!!

Darryl - i can say  both *giggles*

Ant - alrighty then, so? the usual then?

Hiro - you bet!

Ant started making the drinks while Zak sat quietly and didn't know what to even do or act and just a few seconds his friend Fin jumped behind him and greeted his ass also congratulating him for surviving the senior prank.

Zak as always got jumpscared and yelled at Fin but Fin just laugh, Zak then ask for an explanation and Fin gladly sit down next to Hiro and Zak and told his best friend that once a year the senior aka mostly Hiro do a huge prank to celebrate the new student and transfery.