𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ᴀᴛᴛᴀᴄᴋ| 💓62

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Eryn was shocked but at the same time he was relieved in joy. The same goes for his mother and both of his siblings. Eryn started running to his family and started hugging them tight. Crying and telling them that he was so relieved that they were all safe.

Xian and Darryl were also happy knowing their Dad had arrived and come home safe.

Xian & Darryl - Papa!

Chris - where's my hug you two? *smiles*

Chris has open arms which the two suddenly come rushing in and hug their Dad tight causing the three to fall down at the ground. Helen, Boomer and Niki were speechless after seeing two Xian and that made Helen scream.

Helen - TWO XIAN?!!

Niki - I think I'm dead...

Boomer - wait.. is that Darryl!!!

Helen & Niki - WHAT?!!

Eryn - I still can't believe my little brother knows about this...

Helen just stared at the both of them pointing while Niki was getting more traumatized. Xian asked if the two were ok but Helen suddenly passed out which caused her children to panic. Darryl knew this would happen and he saw a bit of injury on them so Darryl started calling out Nick to need of some medical assistance.

Nick - what's up Darryl?

Darryl - mind helping them. Mostly Eryn because i forgot he got shot at the knee

Nick - Sure. Babes!!! mind helping me with them?

Karl & Alex - sure love!

Karl and Alex helped Helen get up stairs to a not so destroyed room along with Eryn, Niki and boomer that follow them so that Nick can treat their injuries. But of course before Eryn could get up he asked Darryl what happened and how his family were here.

Xian - yeah how did you plan all this and why did you plan on kidnapping you- or me in the first place!!!

Darryl - well...

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

•<Flashback>•

The old Master pulls the trigger and-

*BANG*

Grandfather - AHHH!!! MY ARM! MY ARM JUST GOT SHOT!!

Helen - huh...

Niki & Boomer - MOM!!

Everyone looks at the direction where the shot was. They saw a guy at a tree holding a sniper with a mask on. The old Master was furious and ask the guards to kill him but luckily for the mask man he is well prepared for this. He shot his grappling hook inside the room and he glided inside smashing the window.

Everyone took cover as the window breaks then that mask man grabs a tiny bomb and throws it at them. Mateo screams to leave the room and everyone does so while the guards protect the Old Master and the other family except Helen.