𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀɴ| 🌗64

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

Warning:

This part of the chapter has a sensitive topic, reminder if you cannot handle bloodshed please kindly leave.

Thank you.

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Fundy - So sorry guys that i was late *smiles*

Catty & Darryl - FUNDY!!!

Darryl - WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE YOU STUPID FURRY LOVING PIECE OF SH- *takes a breath* Catty you take over...

Catty - gladly

Catty gets up and goes to clear her throat, after that her expression changes and she suddenly went rushing to Fundy, grabbing his vest and shaking him aggressively plus screaming at his face demanding where the hell was ??? and why did he send his right arm man and not bring his own ass at the meeting.

Fundy was scared by the two and knew this was a bad idea but his boss just put him into this mess. Darryl was frustrated and was so pissed how he went through so much trouble arranging this whole thing and finally ending the plan but his friend just decided to postpone the plan himself since he didn't come to the meeting and brought a guest to fill in his absence.

Catty still shakes him aggressively which Fundy politely asked Darryl to stop her because he will most likely vomit by her aggressive shake. Darryl sighs in frustration and tells Catty to just give him a break so Catty just listens to her leader and lets go of Fundy which causes him to fall to the ground and his head is still spinning.

Fundy - t..thank you B..Bad...

Darryl - alright, take a seat Fundy, and he better have a good explanation for not coming, before i make you my personal furry carpet!!!

Fundy pov - why me...

Fundy gulps in fear knowing the Badlands own leader is definitely horrifying, when he first joins the crew and becomes ??? right hand man, ??? show him a picture of his good friend which at first he thought he was bluffing that there is no way he could be the leader of the strongest organization because of his innocent face, his sweet personality, and his short.

But he surely regreat saying all those things when Darryl was literally was just infront of him and Fundy would not explaine the second time how Darryl brutally torture/welcome him when he said those words right infront of him. So in that day on he refuses to see him but his boss just wants to see him suffer.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

It was now 1:57 am and all the three- well two higher ups discussed the meeting along with their leader that is Darryl aka Badboyhalo.

Darryl - so Fundy, what's his excuse for not coming?

Fundy - well Bad... you're not gonna like this...

Catty - he's already pissed, what's more that can make him even more pissed?!!

Fundy - well, the reason why he can't come is because Mateo Halo along with his two mistress arrive at the UK and demanded my boss to come tag along for protection