𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 |ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ ᴍᴀᴋᴇʀs|💣 2

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ═════•❁ ✯ ❁•═════ ≥ ✧›

Zak - i think im in love..

Fin - wait what.. your gay?

Zak - i am now! *blushed*

Zak was completely love struck at that point that his eyes were filled with hearts while Fin can't even believe his friend would even fall in love that fast.

Zak continues to gaze at Darryl and now notices his bright and shiny emerald eyes, his soft pink lips that are irresistible to kiss and how much he can carry him from how small and light he looked.

Fin - Jesus what a simp..

Darryl - alright students, you guys have the count of 3 to get back to all of your class and you know the consequences if you all don't.. 

Every student gasped and Darryl just started closing his eyes and just started counting.

Darryl - one-

Hiro - Darryl you can open your eyes now.. they already fled when you threatened them..

Darryl - aww already? damn it.. I was so ready to ruin other people's morning..

Hiro - I mean...you can start with those two.. *points at Zak and Fin*

Fin - wait what! Why, including me!!

Hiro - i mean.. you two are standing there and is your friend ok? he looks weird.. and i can see hearts all over him..

Zak just continue to gaze on Darryl while Fin sigh in disbelief. Fin walk in front of the president and asked for forgiveness for his Friend's rude behavior as Darryl looks at the weird tan male he crosses his arms and just gave them a warning and with that Darryl called his friend Hiro and the two left to get to class.

The school bell suddenly rang and Zak went back to reality and asked where the small brunette was. Fin just told him that his little crush just went off to class already because he was weirded out by Zak.

Zak - WHAT! I DIDN'T GET A CHANCE TO ASK HIS NAME!

Fin - his name is Darryl Noveschosch the school president and i tell yah.. for the new student who underestimate him because of his innocent face.. I'm warning you that he is a devil inside!

Zak - Darry~ what an adorable name!

Fin - oh my fucking god.. your not even listening..

As Fin was trying to explain how dangerous it was to approach Darryl, Zak just continued being love struck paying zero attention to his friend. Then Zak just remembered he had class so he ended up running to his homeroom leaving his friend in the hallway.

Fin - goddamn that stupid blue bitch...

💮 »»——⍟——«« 💮