𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs| 🗡️59

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Dave - alright, only 30 more minutes before they ambus us

Alex - do you really think we can pull this off?

Dave - i have trust in Bad, so yes we can

Clay - i still cant believe Darryl will think something this dangerous

Zak - you guys should of expect that benit that adorable face comes a demon hidden in it

Ichika - and that's why his my greatest fear

Wilbur - alright I think we need to do our part, a birdy told me one of them are planning on bombing the place when clearly thats my thing!

Dave - alright, Team Badlands for the win!

Everyone - Right!!!

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

Everyone stated their position, Zak looked at the time and will most likely take Sappy to school and see his other son as well to most likely break the news to him that he will have a new brother. Zak wishes his goodluck to everyone which they all have fully confident that they will declare victory. Once Zak left with Sappy, Xian was thinking of a way on how to help them but Nick and Alex told Xian that Darryl specifically ordered them that he needs to stay put and keep safe and that his protection is under their care.

Xian hesitated saying he wanted to help but Dav walked over to him giving him an amused face then asking him if he has any experience to kill anyone or better yet fight. Xian looks down with disappointment and anger knowing his right, he doesn't have any experience and he will most likely be in the way.

Dave - stay out of our business Xian, Only the Badlands are in on this not some outsiders...

Clay - Techy aren't you a bit hard on him? he is Darryl's brother...

Dave - brother or not, i keep my job seriously and i don't want anyone getting in our way. Sapnap, Quackity take him somewhere safe and make sure you all have your mask on

Nick & Alex - Yes Techno

Sapnap and Quackity put on their mask, and gave Xian his mask as well. Everyone grabs their weapons and heads out preparing for the upcoming attack. Sapnap and Quackity went to the Van and escorted Xian away where no one can identify him.

Nick - *looks at the front mirror* don't be upset Xian. Dave just wanted to keep you safe that's all

Alex - yeah, he may be all big and high mighty but he really does care for his friends... well except George...

Nick - damn i hate to be that guy, always trying to survive from Dave's axe of peace *laughs*

Xian - *sigh* I just wanted to help...

Alex - we know and thats why Darryl instructed us to help you traine

Xian - *looks up* wait really!!