𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ ᴀɴɴɪᴠᴇʀsᴀʀʏ| 🌾85

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

14 years later...

It's been around 14 years after the whole war had started. Sappy is now 18, Luke was now 19, and their little sister has turned 15. The three siblings live a peaceful life after the whole fiasco and they thanked their papa for giving them this life and this is the day they celebrate their papa's death anniversary.

Luke - yo Sappy!

Sappy - hey big bro, Nice seeing you again. Haven't seen you in like a year after your business travels

Luke - well you know me, Dad's company requires many travels but don't you like.. do the same?

Sappy - yeah but i come home every weekend. You know our little sister is a bit of a trouble maker and those assholes keep tryna persuade her...

Luke - still an overprotective one huh? *laughs*

Sappy - duh, where do you think she got her attitude from?

Luke & Sappy - Papa!

The two siblings laugh as they walk past the Noveschosch mansion along with their Dad and Dianna. The two called out their Dad and immediately hugged Zak tight along with their sister Dianna. Zak was so happy knowing Luke was finally home after a year of business travel and Luke started telling his Dad all about the stupidest project he had seen.

Dianna - can you blame Dad? His also stupid

Zak - HEY!

All of them just started laughing before hugging their Dad again. As they enjoyed this sweet moment, Hannah came in and told Sappy that the reporters were here and ready for his interview. Sappy noded and thanked Hannah and the 5 of them went outside of the mansion and went to see the reporters for their interview.

As the butlers opened the main door for him he was now surrounded by cameras, mics and a bunch of people. He just started smiling and waving so did his siblings and Father then one news reporter head up to him started asking him questions. But as he turned to that reporter he widened his eyes and could not believe it was his papa.

Sappy - papa...

Sappy rub his eyes and went back looking at that person but turns out he was just hallucinating again. Sappy has a disappointed look knowing every death anniversary from his papa's death. He always gets hallucination of him which made him scared. Zak tapped on Sappy's shoulder asking him if he was alright as Sappy looked at his Dad he just have a smile and told him he was fine.

Zak - hallucinating about your papa again?

Sappy - y..yeah..

Zak - *sigh* i know you miss him but... just remember he's always with us, alright?

Sappy - thank you Dad..

As Sappy started asking those reporters about their question, one of them asked where he got his inspiration from. Sappy and his siblings smiled and began to tell them that their papa was an inspiration from them, he started explaining to everyone that their papa was very special and did everything he could to not just save them but also their friends.

He had to make a sacrifice just to keep us safe and because of it... they have lost the most important person in their life and everyday they wish he was still here. Seeing them all grown up living their full and best life.