𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |sᴇᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟ sᴏᴏɴ| 🔰88

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Nothing was the same as it was before. Every Badland member was full of maniacs wanting for blood and to avenge their friends. But also to seek revenge on that horrible family who caused their life with so much misery like how they use trickery, manipulation, money and blackmail in order to get what they want.

The selfishness of the Halo family caused them to have so many enemies yet their manipulation through other people has caused them a better advantage to seek those unfortunate people who try their revenge on them failed miserably.

Many people wanted to be allies with them yet the family never thought of them as a friend, partner or ally, only a tool and an asset to use at their advantage to further extend their fortune. Darryl was the only one who came close to ripping out every single one of them yet the unexpected happened.

He never knew that he has a twin brother and that causes him to think if there's more to his family or himself that he doesn't know about. At first he wanted to take revenge for the cause of their parents death and how they mistreat his brother but as he did an identity switch. Causing him to switch lives with his twin knowing that not all family was bad.

In Fact they are also trapped like Xian. Being forced to be someone else not living a happy life. Being control like a mariomate only to benefit the old Bastard and the other evil beings. Because of Darryl's blindness of revenge it almost caused his brother's life and not just his but also half of the family who was being controlled.

So he extended his plan and re-new his goal. His entire goal wasn't for revenge anymore but to save the family he had. Giving them the freedom they deserve and living their life because some of them have sacrificed their lives to protect him. Uncle Austine was a beloved man and kept Xian safe trying his best to keep his dear sister's promise to protect and kept his smile.

He did fulfill his wish yet his life was the cause of it and Darryl wanted to blame himself knowing he took away one of his brother's happiness. But soon enough his brother and the others didn't blame him because it was his choice to protect his nephew and once everyone had cheered Darryl that's where he realized that he needs to sacrifice his own life to better his family and most importantly.

Darryl - my children's happiness...

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

It was a day not so happy day. In Fact it was another chaotic day for the Halo and the Badlands trying to kill one another. Months have passed after the whole failed assasination attempt on Zak, ever since then Zak was more furious than before and the one taking in charge of the Badlands rather than Xian and Sam.

The two don't mind Zak leading knowing his anger grew even more and his expression was deeply scary and everyone doesnt wanna bother Zak, Then as Daniel have come to them in person telling them to prepare themselves at midnight at the same place where Jake have killed Darryl to finally finished what they have started and to finally knew who will have the last laugh and by the judge of it. Daniel was already laughing at Zak's pathetic little face.

Daniel - So Zak? give up?

Zak - n..never... im not done till i fucking slight your throat!!!

Daniel - oh my... someone is angry.. *smiles*

Daniel has Zak cornered in his office with two other people holding him down and Jake putting a loaded gun at his forehead. The others were busy fighting the uninvited guest which made them very curious by Daniel and Zak's troops.