𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 1 |ʀᴜsʜɪɴɢ ғᴏʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ| 💕10

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Lance started explaining to them that there was a more... darker side of the story... which only a family member knows and the consequences are punishable by death.

Ant started question Mr Lance to tell him how bad was the consequences was and why did he mentioned death and murder to the family.

Lance sighs but he starts explaining to them that after Velvet's great 4x grandfather gave the ring to his grandson which was named Kyle. His grandpa told him to only give the ring to the person he truly loves and if not.

There was a curse to it that he witnessed and caused his son's death. After he gave the ring to his son.. his son was blinded by the person he loves saying she will stick by his side if he gave her everything.

He did what he could and gave her all that she desired but.. after 3 months of their marriage he found out that his lover was with another man and that caused rage towards him.

The ring started glowing and cursed the two couples with pure unluck and deep torture causing multiple deaths at the family. They were all so desperate to get rid of the curses and seek for a teller for answers.

The teller told them that the jem produces deep bad luck, only when the gem has sensed a pure betrayal in a lover's heart. The family already knew what was the cause and they asked how to lift the curse.

The teller frowned, telling them that the only way to vanish the curse is by killing the person who was handed it down too.. The family, mostly the Velvet great 4x grandfather knew what has to be done... he can't risk his other family getting suffered and killed so he had what has to do..

He went to his son and stabbed him in the heart causing him his own son's death.. a harsh sacrifice but it was either all of them get slowly killed or killing the cause of it.. and ever since that day..

The family doesn't believe in such love only a few but they cant risk their family getting in danger.. so by tradition or they made a contract that the family heir who will inherit the family name and the first born.

Will either get engaged by the family chosen to prevent any betrayal.. They sacrifice their love so the family can be safe, and if the family name gives the ring to others that he/she isn't engaged from.

They will have no choice but to sacrifice that family member... if the person doesn't love them back they have no choice but to kill whoever inherited the ring.. and Velvet wasn't the first one who made the same mistake.

Only 3 members of the family did that and they all ended up getting betrayed by their lover so the family had to choose but to kill them with no objections or mercy in order to keep their family safe.

💮»»--⍟--««💮

Everyone who heard the story looks down and with disbelief.. Darryl started shouting at Mr Lance telling them that, that was just a made up curse the family did so they can't marry the person they love or a commoner.

Lance said that he also wishes that but... he explained to them that he had seen the curse with his own eyes because his best friend got killed. Everyone widen their eyes in total fear and shocking news..

Zak told his Dad that he said his friend died because of an accident. Lance shakes his head no, saying he just said that because he doesn't want to freak him out.