𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 2 |ᴡᴇ ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ| 💙💚26

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

<At George's office>•

George was sitting at his office holding the key and playing with it, He started questioning himself to why his beloved needed this key and to why was it so important to him that they started a killing spree during the Auction. It was a good thing that the host led him and his brother for safety or else he would become a roasted marshmallow.

George - what is it with this key anyway... and why did Dad ask me to get it instead of him...

Eret - if your going to asked why i chose you, it's because i am recognisable even with a mask son

George got stunned a bit and saw his father was walking up to him. George started asking questions about what was going on and that's where he told his son that he has a friend once, a very sweet and caring friend but recently died because of a family feud.

She has a locket which contains the family secret aka her recipes when George heard that he then started asking his Dad why it was so valuable when it's only just recipes and why the hell they spend billions just to find another piece, but that's where he's wrong.

Eret mentioned that the Halo family was looking for those recipes because that was the recipe contained by the eldest child and her cooking was made in pure heaven, even the smell of those dishes contains a very delicate aroma that can automatically win any cooking competition but there's more to it...

In the back of that paper it has a seal... a seal that claims a contract of complete ownership of the entire Halo business which means, whoever side of the family gets it will be titled the new master and so far they have done what they can to get the recipe to make sure no one else gets it.

George - w..wait... is that why you were so anxious to find this key?

Eret - yes, i want that key because my friend that is in the US has the locket and we both agree to give it to their child

George was stund but after hearing that he knew this was a good way to get revenge on the Halo family, because they are the people who killed his mother and for that he wanted to destroy every single one of them.

✧ ‧͙⁺˚・༓☾ 💮 ☽༓ ˚⁺‧͙ ✧

•<Back with Darryl>•

Darryl was out cooking and Alex was there to help, Darryl told Alex he didn't have to help him cook so he can go get some rest. But Alex refuses saying he wanted to help his new friend and a family member for all the help he did and learning how to be strong and accepting.

Darryl smiles knowing he boost his confidence and ego, that made him really happy and felt his heart in so much joy. Alex was also a bit shocked knowing Darryl has a very adorable baby, you could say when Alex heard Darryl give birth he immediately freaked out and most likely fainted too... But Darryl explained little by little and Alex now fully understand and to why he was such a good and loving person.