𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ғᴀᴛʜᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ sᴏɴs| ✨55

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Xian - hey brother!! Miss me little shit head? *smiles*

Darryl - XIAN!

Darryl went on hugging his brother tight cheering with joy knowing he finally had the chance to meet his brother once again. The two were happily reunited again and this time the two can catch up, Darryl grabs Xian's arm and drags him to his living room, makes him sit at the couch and starts bringing him some hot coco and snacks.

Xian nervously smiled seeing his big brother giving him too much of a warm welcome but Darryl said this was just a small portion of a warm welcome. Xian smiled and was just happy knowing at least his brother was nice and not like the others. Xian grabs the hot coco and starts taking a sip which has calmed him down, when he was calm he started having a small talk with Darryl asking how his life is.

That topic surprised him a bit but of course it was no surprise if he would ask him that because the two did live in a different world and have different identities both in secret. Darryl sighs a bit but just smiles at Xian and tells him everything that has happened about his life at the orphanage, meeting his friends, finding out the truth, the heartbreak, him having an organization to take revenge, and most importantly his baby and their father.

Xian has heard the last thing he has said about their father... Xian suddenly froze in deep shock which make the cup of hot coco break and spill at the living room carpet. Darryl knew his brother will get shock when he heard the news and now thinking if this was a good time to tell him because it was too soon then Xian started out crying asking Darryl if he said was true if their father was truly alive so Darryl smiled gently and hold both of Xian's hand asking him if he wanted to meet him.

Xian got up fast and told yelled at Darryl yes and with that answer Darryl gets up and take him to the second floor where their father was and once their at the door Darryl knock and ask if their father was awake and once the two heard his voice Darryl reach in for the door knob but Xian grab a hold of Darryl's hand stopping him from opening it.

Darryl got confused and asked his brother what's wrong but Xian just stood there and looked away, not bothering to answer. Darryl smiled and made Xian look at him then told him he has nothing to worry about because all when he first meet him he was the same as Xian, being all nervous and questioning himself if he will either like or forgive him.

That made Xian feel a bit better but still he was nervous because he never even knew who his father was, never knew his appearance and more likely he never knew he was alive the whole time. Darryl giggled and told Xian that there is no difference between them because to be fair the two never even knew about their parents their whole life until now.

Darryl - just take a deep breath Xian... everything will be fine trust me..

Xian - *takes a deep breath* ok.. I'm ready...

Darryl - that's my little brother *giggles*

Xian - shut up.. i'm like 3 minutes younger than you...

Darryl - and that makes me older than you *smiles*

The two had a good laugh for a bit and after Xian was finally calm he nodded to Darryl signaling him that he's finally ready to meet his Dad. Darryl smiles and opens the door knob which reveals his father just laying at the bed reading a book.