𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ғᴀᴢᴇ 1 ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ| ✅53

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

It was now 5:00 pm in the afternoon, Darryl and Zak have finally made up and Darryl has forgiven Zak slightly, like only 50%. Zak of course understands and will still try his best to win Darryl's heart fully and make sure to make him happy every second of his life.

Since it was 5 pm Darryl has prepared an entire dinner for everyone like he meant for everyone. Everyone of the staff was surprised at how generous Darryl was, mostly the new employee's and they certainly thought he was a much better wife material and second master of the Ahmed Family.

Once Darryl had finished preparing dinner and set it at the table. The entire staff was surprised how Darryl managed to cook all of this delicious meal in a short amount of time. Once everyone is sitted Darryl sits beside Zak and he tells everyone to dig in. Everyone thanked Darryl and once they all took a bite they were all shocked and speechless how amazingly delicious the food was, like just the smell was already heavenly but once they tasted it they coulndt get enough of it even Zak's chef was impressed and asked Darryl to teach him his technique.

Zak - HA! MY FUTURE WIFE'S COOKING IS AMAZING!

Chef - we know already! Sir Darryl please teach your style of cooking!

Chef 5 - same here!

Maid 8 - same same!

Darryl - alright alright everyone. I promise when i come visit again i'll give you all lesson alright?

Everyone happily cheered and was thanking Darryl for his kind generosity. Zak smiled seeing Darryl stay to his friendly personality and treat people as equal and not judge by their status. That's also why he loves Darryl so much because he gives people so much respect and teaches him how to be a better person.

Zak went closer to Darryl and hugged his waist smiling so much, Darryl blushed at what Zak was doing and the rest of the staff was just happily teasing them. Darryl yelled in embarrassment but they coulndt help it because of how adorable the two looked. Darryl sigh and just let them have their fun and they all continue having a wonderful dinner while having a lovely conversation.

• *•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚ 💮 ˚•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙˚* •

After dinner Darryl and Zak went back to the living room and continued snuggling while watching a bit of cartoon. Then Darryl looks at the time telling himself that he needs to go home because everyone including his baby will be worried about where he has been.

Darryl - hey Zak...

Zak - yes love?

Darryl - I.. uhm.. need to go back home..

Zak - so soon?!!

Darryl - *kiss his cheek* you know why love... Sappy will be worried...

Zak - y..yeah i know.. couldn't keep your baby worried...