𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ| 💝90

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Darryl - Miss me? Zaky~ *giggles*

Zak - DARRYL!!!

Zak started crying out tears of joy how he cannot believe his dear beloved was alive. Darryl snaps his fingers causing his troops to let them all go and once they were set free, Darryl went to Zak and kneeled down, Holding his face and kisses him hard.

Darryl - muah~ so sorry for keeping this a secret Zaky.

Darryl started hugging him tight and everyone went over to Darryl and gave him a big whole hug that everyone was so relieved knowing their dearest friend was alive. Everyone started yelling and began asking him questions about how he was alive, who the hell did they buried and most importantly where was Sappy and Luke.

Darryl - oh that reminds me *taps earpiece* Jake it's almost time for the show, are you here yet?

Everyone - JAKE?!!

Jake who opens up the hidden door at the factory holding both Sappy and Luke. Jake started putting them down and the two started rushing over to their papa which Darryl kneel down and hug both of his son, now carrying them and kissing both of their cheeks.

Zak was so relieved knowing both of his sons are safe and went hugging them along with Darryl kissing their cheeks a lot just to show how relieved and happy he was.

Catty - Hey Darryl, catch!

Catty threw a small device at Darryl and started smiling, he then began telling Xian if he's still up for his revenge but this time he will kill the entire family along with those horrible staff that abuse him over the years.

Xian smiled devilishly and told his dear brother he was delighted and with that Darryl threw the device over Xian saying if he wanted to have a go then he should press it.

Sam - alright troops! Is the bomb already place in?

Whole troops - Yes Sir Sam!

Eryn - wait (x5) So you were in the plan as well?!!

Nick - you mean four of us *smiles*

Karl - WHAT THE FUCK BABE!

Two of his boyfriends and the rest of them went closer to Nick asking why he never told them from the very beginning but of course Nick explained to them that Darryl wanted to keep it a secret and Darryl told everyone they will get their explanation once they arrive back home. But for now they might as well say a final farewell to them and have a big fireworks display for Darryl's victory.

Darryl asks Fundy to present him the screen which he nodded, Fundy then begins to get his large tablet then does his work into breaching every security camera that he hacked. Once it was all set then Darryl tapped the microphone which cought the old Master's attention right in front of his TV screen.

Darryl - miss me, Grandfather~

Old Master - *drops files* w..what- h..how are you alive-

Jake - aww is the old master really that old to not notice his clients~

Old Master - JAKE!! S..SO YOU WERE THE SPY THAT HAS BEEN GIVING INTEL FROM THE BADLANDS!!!