ɴᴇᴡ ʙᴏᴏᴋs ᴀɴɴᴏᴜɴᴄᴇᴍᴇɴᴛ

Ok so i wanna say one last thank you to all of my viewers, especially to my loyal ones aswell.

I am so happy to announce that this book is finally at it ends and i really did not exepct a lot of you guys will like this book. Like for real, i even see a lot of you say that you want me to make more chapters or dont ended just yet.

This was completely unexpected to me considering that since i made  alot of chapters you guys werent interested into reading it anymore and like give up half way threw. But i should have expect from my favorite quote.

Life always gives up unexepcted events

And also im not just here to say im done writting so dont you all worried, this bitch has a lot more twisted ideas for more books and cant want for you guys to see it and probably dont kill me or thretend me like what you did here...

Did not expect a lot of u ppl will get upset lol, the reactions was PRICELESS! Like in my first ever book that is unexpected.

Anyways before i announce the new book ill be making first of..

GO BACK TO MY OTHER BOOKS AND PRESS THE STAR BUTTON OR CLICK VOTE!!! IF U FUCKING ENJOY MY BOOK GO BACK AND PUT A STAR!!! THE LEAST U BITCHES CAN SO IS DARN GIVE ME A STAR ರ╭╮ರ

*cough* anyways... here are my three book idea's

1. Royalty AU
2. Cannibal AU
3. Reincarnation AU

1st book description (I think most of you already know the plot but i'll remake it for the new commers)

This story is about a young boy that is Bad trying to find his long lost love. He desperately wanted to find his friend yet his parents wanted him to get married. They love their son dearly but the chances he will find his love is somehow 10% considering maybe he is already married or have died because of the cases that has been happening in the kingdom.

A few days of Bad freaking scaring all away his suitors and his parents was so desprate to finding him a husband, something unexpected happened.

A young crown prince who will be the next king is finding a wife/husband and the king dearly love his son so he does everything he can to find him the best suitor either royalty, noble or a peasant.

Alex known as Quackity has the same idea as bad to scare all away his suitor because he wasnt interested in finding someone but the king whos has little time left wanted to find a son-in-law or daughter-in-law. Quackity fely bad for his father so he agree to the terms but all hopes was lost considering many suitors are taken but their was one male unattended that their parents seeking for a husband for him.

The king was happy knowing his parents are willing to accept this engagement so they took young Darryl to his tiny villiage to get married to crown prince himself but little Darryl doesnt wanto the prince because he wanted to find his long lost lover/best friend.

So Bad did his best to escape his engagement and along the way he saw another villiage who seem very lively, he met friends a long the way who help him with his goal and soon enought he found skeppy aka Zak. The son of the chief and his father was also seeking a spouse for his son.

What do you guys think will happened?

2nd Book description (Cannibal AU)

This story is about Darryl or back in the 1800's, where young Bad is now the lord of his land, His father passes away because of the cannibal hunters that hunted him down and because of that little bad was force to become the new Lord of his land.

Little did they know that the family Halo has hidden a dark secret. His family are full of cannibals yet they keep their innocent act towards their people in order to not gaine any suspicion, and it work a little to well...

But some people aka the cannibal hunters believe that the Halo family was the hidden cannibals and trying to expose them at the public yet everyone mocks them saying their just lunatics becaude their jealous of their wealth and kindness.

Because of that no ones believe that clan but they very well know the truth only just a bit and when spring have come. Their was a gathering or announcement saying each time of the year in spring. three royalty will be chosen to transfer at a regular school where normal people enroll.

And lucky or not, Darryl, Clay and Nick was chosen as royalty to attend this exchange program. Clay and Nick was part of the Halo clan because Bad is their dear cousin. Bad thought this was a bad idea considering his two friends are consider hungry all the time yet he also can blame himself but he thought this would be an interesting life.

A very interesting life indeed. Because that school is where Zak, Karl, Alex and George were enroll and they are the only four who is part of the hunter clan but dare keep it a secret knowing a lot of people will judge them and it will give out their identity because the leader aka Zak's father know the exchanye program will lead them to their enemy.

Soon enought those idiots fallen inlove with each other and same time dare hide the truth to one another. Their love and secret isnt the main treath to the story, because one certaine villian wanted the title as Lord of the Halo clan and he wanted to kill Darryl along with the other cannibal hunters.

Will thire love story get a happy ending or ended up in a very tragic event.. ( i choose the second one - >- )

3rd Book description

This story is very much interesting not ganna lie, i am very inspired to this story because i red so many mangas about it and well... Theirs a very interesting suprised when you guys read this book.

In this book theirs a bit of love drama that happened, Darryl was killed by his husband aka Zak and before his last breath he pray to god if he ever had a second start or repeat of his life.

He wanted to changes all his mistake and forvid himself for ever falling inlove with Zak Ahmed.

Soon enought his wish was granted because he woke up the next day confused because his mother was right their hugging him. Darryl's mom was dead very young or at the age of 8 and was confused but as soon as he look himself at the miror he realize he was his 8 year old self.

Darryl has a smile and thanked God for giving him another chance because this time he will live his own life and make sure he protect his mom and never ever fallen inlove with the man who killed him.

Yet faith or literally me has some chaos that will do to them LMAO. *cough* but anyway... Some vert unecpexted event will happened to them and as also this story will be like my Love and betrayal book.

This book has 3 chapters and most likely will have 80 or 90+ chapters. Defend on how crazy my ideas and plot twist is.

Thats all for now, stay tuned and i want you guys to vote which book you want me to start next :D

Haha just kidding...

Were doing royalty AU first. Like were doing my book in order so you guys be prepared in 3 months. Like in first day of June i will start posting :D

I have a feeling u guys will choose Cannibal or Reincarnation AU. Like who knows, but were still doing Royalty AU so yeah...

See you guys at June :D

🎉 You've finished reading ❤️ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏᴀʟ💙 ᴀ sᴋᴇᴘʜᴀʟᴏ ʟᴏᴠᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ 🎉