𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴍʏ ғɪɴᴀʟ ɢɪғᴛ| 🎁82

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Me: I am so scared of my viewers right now... i did not realize u ppl will be this crazy on killing me yet-

This will surely make u all hunt me down and kill me for real. Atleast i ate a whole jar of peanut butter before i go.

Just a warning for u crazy viewers of mine... The chapters is ganna get worst until part 90...

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Zak was crying non stop that the fact Darryl was now dead... He coulndt believe that after such a happy occasion it turned out to be the worst night of his life. They thought this would finally be the time the two would finally live in peace yet... all of it was just a dream.

Everyone was calling out Zak and Darryl's name in hopes in finding them, then Sam yelled out to everyone that he found an abandoned factory just straight ahead. Everyone rushed to where the abandon factory was located and once they were inside all of them was in horor knowing they were too late to save their friend.

Everyone saw Darryl get shot and his whole body was covered in blood so is Zak when he hugs Darryl. Everyone started crying knowing they had failed to protect their most important friend. Sam started walking towards Zak tapping his shoulder asking him to let go of Darryl so they could take him to the hospital.

Zak refuses, shaking his head no and just smiling at them while crying telling everyone that Darryl is just faking it, Zak was still in denial that Darryl is gone he still refuses to believe how this was all real.

Zak - L..Love.. pl..please wake up... Luke a..and Sappy is waiting for us..

Sam - Zak..

Zak - Love y..you promise! if you wake up now i promise i'll take you anywhere you go!

Sam - Zak!

Zak - a..a..and i will even take Luke and Sappy to school for a m..month just please wake up-

Sam - ZAK!!! JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT DARRYL IS GONE!!!

*Thunder*

Zak went silent but just hugged Darryl tight, Sam realized what he said and apologized to Zak but he shook his head no telling him he doesn't need to apologize knowing he was right yet... The pain in his heart was shattered knowing his beloved had left him once again.

Dave - come on Zak... it will be hard but will all manage..

Zak - *noded*

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

Everyone was at the hospital where Darryl's body was and Zak was still sobbing while his head was resting on Darryl's body. Everyone else was crying and Xian still cannot believe how his brother would do this ridiculous plan just to keep everyone safe. At that point, Helen, Eret, Puffy, Kristine, Lance, Ronaldo and Chris rush to see the news.

Once they saw Darryl's lifeless body Chris drop to his knees crying knowing he failed to protect one of his sons, he started crying while screaming out his son's name and asking everyone if this was a prank but everyone else just started tearing up and just apologized to Chris.