𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴀ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ| 🎉34

Story Description:

A love like nothing else

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

A few of them actually felt bad for the doctor but it was his faith for deceiving Darryl. After Darryl explains the whole fake pregnancy test Ichika asks what will Darryl do once he meets up with Zak and if he figures out that Sappy is his son.

Darryl - if he finds out! cause to be honest guys, Zak is literally stupid... like literally dumb...

Lance - *sigh* i hate to admit it but Darryl's right... that idiot son of mine is literally so stupid... 

Dave - told yeah guys, Zak is stupid

Sharon - well what if he did find out or not?

Darryl - oh well he needs to figure it out because he's going to pay me a lot of child support... because raising a child isn't that cheap!

Nick - but... aren't we already rich?-

Darryl - shut up Nick before I tie you to a chair and pull out every single teeth that you have... *smiles*

Nick suddenly stops talking and he immediately went to his two boyfriends to hide. Both Alex and Karl got frightened as well but decided not to talk before things got out of hand. As they were all talking Velvet remembered that Sappy will turn three the next week and Darryl who heard that smiled knowing his little baby will turn three.

Sappy also smiled how happy he was to have his birthday because Sappy remembers a bit when he and his papa had a lot of bonding time making the cake and he always wanted to repeat those sweet quality moments.

Baby Sappy - Papa! Can we pwese make another cake!

Darryl - of course we can Sappy, do you want it to be an ice cream cake?

Baby Sappy - wow! it can be two of my favorite things papa!

Darryl - of course it can Sappy, since your growing i think it would be good for you to have a fun new experience

Tubbo - heck yeah ice cream cake! 

Tommy - awesome! I want to throw it at tubbo!

Dave - thesus you don't do that to your new brother

Tommy - aww... oh ok...

Everyone laughs at that cute conversation and Velvet also suggests if Darryl wants to enroll Sappy at a kindergarten or nursery since he is at the right age for it. Darryl thought for a moment and thought that was a good idea since Darryl will be pretty busy building his new restaurant and his plan so he then asked Sappy if he wanted to go to kindergarten.

Sappy asked his papa what kindergarten was,  then Darryl kissed Sappy's cheek and told him that kindergarten is a fun place for little kids to play around, do arts and meet new friends. Sappy thought that was cool and asked if his papa would be there to accompany him.

Darryl smiles and shakes his head, not saying he will attend kindergarten alone with other kids and a teacher. Sappy began crying and hugging his papa telling him he doesn't want to be alone and be separated from his papa. 

Darryl hugs Sappy tight too but tells him it's only a few hours and when his classes are over he can always pick him up everyday and go for a walk at the park and get ice cream. Sappy still shook his head no because he wants papa more Darryl teared up seeing his baby doesn't want to be seperated like him but at the same time he promised Sappy he will always be there and not miss a single day not picking him up.