𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 3 |ᴍɪssɪᴏɴ ᴄᴏᴍᴘʟᴇᴛᴇ| ✔️66

Story Title:

The Ceo is my son's father

‹✧ ≤ ══════•❁ ✯ ❁•══════ ≥ ✧›

Everyone saw Mateo have forced Darryl to drink the poison, The effect of the poison will slowly kill Darryl as he started yelling, Schlat, Sam and Dave already yelled at the teams to kill everyone in it because as of now Darryl fell to the ground being lifeless.

Eryn & Xian - HOW FUCKING DARE YOU!!!

Mateo - Wow, i cant believe this... did my own fucking son... just join one of our enemies?!!

Eryn - I AM NOT YOUR SON ANYMORE! I RATHER HAVE NO FATHER AND KILL YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW FOR KILLING MY COUSIN!!!

Eryn was about to charge up but Schlatt suddenly heard Darryl's voice at the ear piece to hold him. Schlatt heard his voice and quickly stop him from doing something dumb, Dave was ready to charge up but Schlatt threw his knife beside him signaling him to stop.

Dave yelled at Schlatt as to why he was preventing him from killing Mateo but once again Schlatt gave out a hand signal saying to check their ear piercing.

As they turn it on they hear Helen saying the poison didn't kill Darryl or how it did not kill him. Sam asked how did that happened but Helen explained to them to look at Darryl's skin. They saw it and told Helen it was completely normal.

Helen - exactly! The poison also effect a disintegrating skin meaning if Darryl's skin didn't rip off yet meaning he didn't have the poison, So better calm your asses down because Darryl have a plan B

Dave, Sam, Schlatt pov - clever little bitch

Mateo was laughing saying to everyone that even the so called life threatening organization that is the Badlands can't even dare lay a finger on him. Mateo really let his guard down by being full of himself and as he was distracted Darryl shot him in the back causing him to scream in pain. Mateo looked at his back seeing Darryl with an unamused face slowly walking towards Mateo.

Darryl - pathetic... you really thought i was that stupid? Like I said... I want us to talk and have a drink but you were so rasional to kill me...

Xian - BROTHER YOUR ALIVE!!!

Darryl - of course i am, i woulndt leave my little brother nor my family *smiles* Thanks for holding him Lulu

Host Lulu - no problem mate! Anyway should i-

Darryl - no not yet, my talk with my dear uncle isn't over...

Mateo - b..but how are you even alive?!!

Darryl - easy, I didn't have the poison... how dumb are you to think i would brought poison onto our drinks?

As Darryl explains the whole scenario he has a business proposal for Mateo that he would like to talk about, Mateo wanted to finish him off and shoot him but Victor quickly ran up to him and pin him down which made Mateo shocked why his own brother was doing this.

Victor explains that he was on this plan since the very beginning and knows about their elderly sister's sons, Mateo screams like a maniac calling his brother a ruthless traitor which made Darryl so annoyed that he just wanna shut his mouth.

Darryl - you know what, I was gonna spare you but seeing your pathetic face ruined my sanity...

Darryl snaps his finger causing Catty to bring the teapot, She then pours three glasses of red liquor and he takes one and gives it to his uncle Victor telling him to take this drink as a victory.